NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Amanda B.
Madera, CA
Skeptical about this product at first but when using it for the first time it surprised me with how great it was didn't leave my face cakey it was perfect
JO$|Baenerys T.
Washington, DC
Review for: Warm Almond more...
The shade range is really minimal so finding my shade / undertone was difficult. I feel like it made my skin look dryer than normal so it’s a pass for me.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I would only use this in darker colors to contour. I found the light shades not to be easily to apply but had no issue using the darker colors to contour.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Super creamy but must blend quickly. I think they rub off throughout the day but so doesnall make up. I think a powder to set the cream works well though.
I absolutely love it, although it is slightly water proof so that may be a drawback for some people. But it provides a good coverage and blends flawlessly
Tasnia E.
Brooklyn, NY
I didn't like the consistency of these and texture on my face maybe because its winter time. I will give it another try in the summer to see hiw it wears.
Jenny G.
Crystal City, TX
So much easier to apply on the face and it doesn't look heavy on the face like liquid foundation. It's probably one the few stick foundations I like using.
Essence S.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg this was the best thing they ever invented it's not messy very easy to blend medium coverage long lasting and non creasing foundation I love it so much
Dayana S.
Bakersfield, CA
I enjoyed using these but they didn't work with my skin. I like the pigment but they should have more tons. And they can be pretty pricey for the quality.
Joe C.
NYX Foundation sticks are simple to use and do the job right. I have never found that I need to reapply or buy another brand just to manage what I needed.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?