NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I love This for days that I am running late or just need to get my makeup on quick. Great needful medium coverage. Easy to throw on a bag and take with you.
maría f.
Miami
These are actually really good stick foundations. I really like them and they don't feel sticky or cakey on the skin and they are long lasting in my opinion
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
Review for: Light Medium more...
This foundation is poorly pigmented and takes a lot of effort to blend out. It almost feels waxy. Its difficult to apply enough to get even decent coverage.
Marie B.
Covers all of my dark circles and with two kids it is a complete lifesaver! Nobody would ever guess that I get no sleep ! My go to concealer and I LOVE IT!!!
Fiorella T.
Lauderhill, FL
They are really good but I preferred liquid foundation. I'm not saying they are bad But they are actually really good and for the price I'm not complaining.
Stacey I.
Daytona Beach, FL
Great coverage, easy to apply and blend. I feel that my face may be to oily to wear this type of foundation stick all day as it begins to get greasy midday.
navedobaby95 N.
Oak Lawn
I was trying new brands and new things and i normaly like,using things like this specially when trying to get a certsin part of your face the way you want kt
Alicia G.
Roma, TX
i can say that is one of my favorite NYX COSMETICS sticks i love it works really good it covers your under eyes bags this product you can find it in Bealls.
Andressa M.
Forestville, MD
Review for: Medium Beige, Cocoa more...
I love this brand, the color and pigmentation is just PERFECT! I bought it once and I’m buying it again. I can’t live without it. Good price and easy to use.
Marcela M.
Warrensburg, MO
NYX cosmetics are amazing. I love the product, love the price. I am able to always find the perfect tone of make up for my complexion. I absolutely love NYX.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?