NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Samantha H.
Abingdon , MD
Review for: Porcelain more...
It works great and long lasting going to keep buying this the price great and packing is awesome I brought it online my clients like it just as much as I do !!
Lily B.
Love this product with contouring - it has a nice formula that can be a little hard to blend, but overall does the job. I use it frequently, so I recommend it!
Amanda A.
Las Vegas , NV
Amazing great coverage, goes on smooth and is easy to blend . Matches my skin tone beautifully, doesn't cake or rub off easily. No harsh smell and well priced.
mia r.
Taylor tx
Not the best its leaves it kind of kind of Patchi and it leaves my face really oily but otherwise it keeps it all together even though all these flaws it has.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
This does an ok job. Pretty decent coverage but feels somewhat heavy and oily on my skin. It's alright for the price I paid but I probably won't buy it again.
Makayla A.
Springfield
I love the coverage of this foundation! It's not too full coverage but it's not super light coverage either! And I don't get super oily when wearing it either!
Allysa P.
Ringwood
The coverage of this is decent about a medium coverage, but as you build it gets a little Cakey and makeup looking, but for the price I really can't complain.
Haley B.
Lexington
Purchased at: Walmart
Great coverage definitely buildable, plenty of shades to choose from! It feels heavy at first but when you blend it out it’s fine, but a little goes a long way
Jessica V.
West valley city, UT
It's an alright stick foundation not the best but definitely worth the price, the size is fair for the price.
It's worth a try.
Can find at target or Walmart.
Aubriana M.
Cypress, CA
I believe this drugstore stick foundation works just as good as the high end ones. It's super blendable and doesn't look too harsh, just as long as you blend!!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?