NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
NYX Mineral Stick Foundation
It's a good product with great ingredients and formulation but the only flaw I had was the big one and it was not having the correct skin tone color for me but overall the pigmentation is wonderful.
Brittney P.
Rumford, ME
These contour sticks will do it all. There is a highlight, color corrector, bronzer - and NYX Cosmetics never fails in their execution of quality. I am fair complexion and I have combination skin. This does not make me breakout whatsoever!
Maritza O.
Very easy to use and useful product. I apply when I am going out and for special occasions. Packaging is nice. It is affordable in my opinion and worth buying.
Marlene C.
Orange Cove, CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
Blends easily, nice coverage and is silicone-free! My sensitive, breakout prone skin has never reacted to this foundation. The stick format is nice, too - tidy and easy to travel with in a purse.
Esmeralda G.
I bought two of these foundation sticks for the explicit purpose of cream contouring. I wanted something that wouldn't cause me sensitive skin to react but also wouldn't cost me a fortune and I found it! These are very creamy and blend quite well. I use a blender sponge to apply them and it looks so natural; I'm very pleased!
A B.
I love the coverage of these! It lasts all day and it's a really easy way to apply fountain! It's just as affordable as the drug store brands that don't work half as well!
Rachel M.
Lancaster, PA
Great foundation stick! My favorite drug store brand. I even prefer this stick to some designer brand foundation sticks! Great buildable coverage and creamy, smooth finish.
Nairis P.
Nyx cosmeticts has been one of my favorite makeup brand's for the longest. This mineral stick foundation is not messy and it last just enough for what you pay for it.
Ariana E.
Orlando, FL
just received this product today and I was so pleasantly surprised! While I usually prefer the feel of it I always go for because of longevity. After giving this bad boy a run through, I feel like this is the best of both worlds! Great longevity in a super comfortable, soft formula. I was super happy with. I love this, and while this may not have been one I picked up on my own, I already know it will be a daily staple for me. Instant love! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes, the opinions, however, are 100% my own.
Jazlyn R.
For someone who is hesitant to try new things, the stick is great and easy to apply! It's light and blendable with my brush and my new go to foundation in the morning. Love it! I would highly recommend:)
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?