NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Brooklyn B.
Salem, OR
I love this so much it is my holy grill I use it every single day and gloves on so creamy! And it like it blends out like a dream! And it just like works out with everything it’s not like resisting the blended or it won’t take my foundation off to Blendon I love it! Definitely recommend it
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Espresso more...
I love this it is beautiful amazing & very very good to use daily it’s for any skin tone it’s pricey but worth it you can get it at online website & I’d recommend to everyone who is makeup lover
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
Review for: Light more...
I liked this stick foundation when I had a lil more oily of a skin type but my skin changed after I had my son and is now as dry as the desert and this no longer worked for me. I did enjoy it before though so I would recommend as long as u ain’t a super dry skin person.
Stephanie M.
Terryville, CT
Review for: Fair more...
I've used quite a few foundation sticks don't dig this one at all not the formula color selection nodda, which stinks I usually love nyx! ( from a combo skin girl!)
Angelina K.
Waukesha, WI
If your looking to try out a new foundation I definitely recommend foundation sticks! They’re easy to take with u out, apply and I can also use it as a quick concealer! Nyx is a bit pricey but in my opinion it’s good quality for the price
Heather S.
Dunkirk
Review for: Deep Honey more...
Stick foundations are easy enough to use and blend, however, this particular product comes across pretty oily and leaves a shine finish. I have to go back through with a setting powder or powder foundation in order to mattify the product
Chelsea K.
College Sta, TX
Did not like this foundation stick at all. I found it very difficult to blend whether it was with a brush or a beauty blender - wet or dry. It is a full coverage product. I ended up using mine as more of a concealer and that did work decently.
Ani O.
Ocoee
I love it because it’s so affordable. I don’t like this as a foundation I just use it as a bronze/ contour , using a darker shade for my skin tone! It is very light weight and easy to blend and it doesn’t create a harsh line! Love it
eden s.
Fayetteville, NY
This stick foundation works so well! If i didn’t know the brand I would think it was a high end makeup product. This really evens out the skin tone and reduces the redness. The coverage is perfect and I would recommend it to anyone.
Jackeline C.
Bloomington, CA
Review for: Cool Tan more...
I was kinda disappointed at this foundation stick, first of all I had a difficult time getting my color, I still don’t have my color, but I did try to combine it with another foundation to kinda make my color right, but I wasn’t a big fan.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?