NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
💍💕 A.
Uniondale, NY
These are amazing. I would buy this again for sure without any doubts and would use it to go out
Charnae S.
I love the quality of this product especially for the price. I love using these to contour!
Gina C.
Clifton Hts, PA
Love this product. It is a staple in my makeup routine. Can't switch to anything else.
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
Great coverage. Does not emphasize my dry spots and very bendable. Little use for a fair amount of coverage. Love the range of colors for both dark and very light skin tones. Does not look heavy and would highly recommend.
Janae U.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Warm Tan more...
Love this shade and the formula. Glides on and blends amazing. One of my favorites for sure. And it lasts for quite a long time (at least for myself).
tooba r.
This foundation stick is so nice and so easy to use ...it does a pretty good job with concealing blemishes and under eye area.... So i. Love with this product..
Thaís M.
It's really nice. Better than I though. But the issue I had was the color range. It's not so nice but I believe that the brand has been improved at this aspect.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Fair more...
I enjoy this foundation it's portable can throw in my bag and it blends well the shade selection is also very nice! It is buildable I will be repurchasing this!
Arisahi A.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Light Medium more...
I do prefer liquid foundations because is easier to spread and this one I think you use more product and has less product , I like the idea but not my favorite.
Maranda D.
Abbeville, LA
I liked this foundation because it went on smooth and has great coverage! The only thing I didn't like is that it broke easy but it still is a great foundation!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?