NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Jessica B.
Lombard
Love this stick. Feels like I'm not wearing anything. I can always find it available at target or Sephora. I like it better than Mac it isn't so heavy. It so pretty and smooth. I would keep buying it.
Jillian G.
Haverhill, MA
I love this mineral stick foundation! It goes on so easy, and the formula is literally so perfect. The colors are very easy to match and compared to other brands it definitely would be one I would choose over another. Definitely would purchase again!
Hannah D.
I love this foundation stick, but its not my favorite! I have super oily skin and it's not the best for it. I prefer something that gives me a more matte finish!
Ishani T.
Naperville , IL
I haven't tried the product yet, but I really like their products. I've wanted to try this out for a while many of my friends say it's a good product I guess I'll just have to see.
Madaisha R.
I don't really like this product because it's not for for everyone. What I mean by not for everyone is that it doesn't have colors for every skin tone which is very upsetting.
Emily S.
Nyx is the only foundation stick I've used cause I've been on a budget but it works well for me! I have long lasting coverage and less creases than with my normal concealer that i usually use under my eyes.
Ana T.
Whitehall, PA
NYX foundation sticks compete against high-end foundation sticks. This is my perfect travel stick when I'm late to work, on break or simply need a quick acne fix
gabz a.
Durango, CO
As always NYX delivers amazing quality products for a fraction of the cost of high end makeup. This has a flawless coverage that is long lasting. The formula is not heavy at all, it feels like it is just moisturizing your skin. LOVE
Morgan O.
Very good product. I normally use this when I go to work it's easier than doing my whole 30 minute routine. It's great for women with bigger pores and acnes does a great job of smoothing everything out.
It's a good product with great ingredients and formulation but the only flaw I had was the big one and it was not having the correct skin tone color for me but overall the pigmentation is wonderful.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?