NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Emily V.
Friday Harbor, WA
The NYX Cosmetics Mineral Stick Fountain was good. My friends put it on me and it went on smoothly. It has a nice texture and it stays on well. The problem is feels thicker. My skin tone is tan-ish. I would buy this again, if not for me then for a friend.
Jessica D.
Lock Haven, PA
I do love this make your time short ...it last all most all day but it depends on what you are doing in a day ....if you are not to try ....try you won't be sorry
Gisele S.
Taunton, MA
I do not know if I did not use it correctly but I did not like the texture of mine. I found it to be dry and the color was very different although I always use the tone that I buy, but I like the brand
Jess Tito A.
It's a great texture and color match but must use with liquid foundation as well it gives kind of a dry cracky look well applied alone NYX Mineral Stick Foundation
Honestly, the product has good potential. It was not full coverage and it was very hard to blend out. It was sheer and it wasn't for the everyday makeup guru. Wont be repurchasing..
Anaira V.
Orlando, FL
I've only used it once so far. I do like it on my dry skin. Gives me a healthy glow. You do need to set the foundation with some type of powder so it won't move.
Fran Y.
Scranton, PA
I LOVE THE SHADE RANGE OF THIS PRODUCT. the only thing better is how it applys. It gives good coverage and you really cant mess it up. I have combo skin and it works great for me,
Marquita D.
Dover, DE
For someone who is hesitant to try new things, the stick is great and easy to apply! It's light and blendable with my brush and my new go to foundation in the morning. Love it!
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Deep Honey, Caramel, Warm Almond, Cool Chestnut, Light, Golden Beige, Cool Tan, Warm Tan, Medium Beige more...
Love this stick foundation. Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Amberly M.
With NYX Cosmetics I feel like its always a hit or miss. Some products are so great like their liquid lipsticks but then some of their products like eyeshadow isnt that great.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?