NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Ally S.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
These are so easy to use and are for everyone ! Application is great and easy to put on it's not to high if a price and comes in great containers !! It's a great product and I'd definitely buy again !!
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
It's so rare for me to find a great great grape mineral stick Foundation but when I first use this product I love it so much when you go on it goes on nice and smooth and it doesn't itch or any of that.
Kamesha M.
Bronx, NY
This foundation stick allows me to mix and match perfectly without getting everything dirty.... I love that because it helps me find my perfect shade.... I also like to use the lighter color as a counselor.
Patricia R.
Tucson, AZ
First stick foundation I've tried. Nice coverage. Easy to apply. Wasn't too expensive, a lot more affordable than the higher end products. I have oily combination skin. Yes I would buy again.
Holly R.
This product is great bc how easy it is! I love just dabbing it on any problem areas. This one glides on my skin better than most I've tried and blends well too. I'll probably always have one on hand. Would probably buy an extra just to keep in my purse too.
Alysha B.
Salisbury
No matter how much or how little you put on of this stuff its doesn't fade off thought the day. Every Time you look in the mirror it will still be as you put it on until you shower or wash.
Sonia S.
Its a pretty good product it just didn't really go well with my oily face. I had it on for about 15 min and I already saw my nose so oily . so hopefully it works out on other skin types
Holly T.
Clarksville, TN
I did like these foundation sticks when I lived in Kansas. The dry climate caused me to need a heavier makeup with a lot of staying power. They had great coverage and looked very natural for a full coverage foundation.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Es un maquillaje excelente el precio es bastante bueno ,es un maquillaje mineral que no tapa los poros ,es super facil de usar el precio es super bueno ya que algunas veces esta compra uno y el otro a mitad de precio
Concha M.
Washington, DC
I'm pretty new to makeup so am not experienced with a lot of products to compare. This product has been fairly easy to use and seems to blend well. I like that it's easy to roll on and not very messy.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?