NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Lori B.
i like the formula of this o.k. , it felt a little  bit oily on my skin and the amount of product didn't last very long, might be better for a contouring type of style versus and all over face foundation stick. it also felt a little heavy on  m y skin. it alsl has pretty full coverage for me
Rebecca M.
This product was OK for me, I'm just used to liquid foundation so it was different for me to adjust to I think I will give it a little while longer and see if I can get use to the stick.
Courtney C.
This product isn't necessarily great for a foundation. The coverage is pretty poor and it leaves my whole face feeling oily if I try and use it as a foundation. However, it is fabulous for contouring. It blends like a dream and is very affordable
Julia K.
A great affordable foundation stick. Can be used for overall application , contouring , and highlighting. Very creamy and easy to apply. Great quality and price for a drugstore product.
Sarah C.
Alexandria, LA
This product would work well with dry or combination skin but does not work well with my oily skin. It's about a medium coverage and it does look nice on the skin but it breaks up around my nose after a few hours
Karissa W.
This is a great product! I have only used it as a contour product, but it glides on so smooth and has great pigmentation. The price is great for a stick foundation that works well. I would recommend it!
Candice Dea S.
I purchased this from Ulta and I use it to cream #contour my #skin type is normal to dry and I use my #beautyblender to blend out the foundation under my cheek bones to give them that pop. I would #repurchase
Abigail K.
Hampton
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I like to use these for contouring because they’re so easy to apply! The only downside is sometimes they can tend to be a little greasy. But nothing a little setting powder can’t fix!
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
I love nyx products. They have great coverage and the price is hard to beat. I use this on my day to day make up and love that i dont usually have to reapply and that it looks natural.
Evelyn S.
I used to use liquid foundations before but now I am obsessed with the stick foundation. I have oily and skin I am on the more medium to dark color. I am a repeat user and I would recommend for others to buy it. It's very easy to apply
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?