NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Georgette M.
Review for: Caramel more...
Nyx mineral foundation stick is inexpensive yet a steal for the price. It's long lasting and I bought it at a beauty store near my home. It's in a black 0.21oz tube with white bold writing. I'd buy again.
Anna S.
I would rate this product a 6/10. It's affordable and be found at almost any drug store. I used a darker shade for contouring. I applied it underneath my cheek bones and then used a beauty blender. It left my skin a little too oily for my liking. Would highly suggest using a setting powder with this product.
Alexis S.
Laguna Hills, CA
If you want #affordablequality then this is it for you. It provides you with a #blendable formula you could even use you #contour your face with just don't forget the damp #beautyblender to achieve that #flawlessfinish everyone loves
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Was not a fan, these would be good for contouring but not for an over all every day foundation, took a lot of product, looked and felt heavy afterwards and was difficult to blend out.
Catie S.
Bells , TN
Love this stick foundation! Blends out really well, it's not the best but it's definitely a good one. It's worth the price for sure. And would definitely buy it again
Mia S.
Bradenton, FL
Comes in a variety of colors, easy to use. Is very creamy but can become chalky if you use to much. It has about a moderate coverage to it but can be built up a bit.
Jeni F.
Bald Knob, AR
I love this product but it HAS to be set with power. Also, I don't think you're paying for the product you get. The stick goes quickly. Medium coverage. I like it but I don't think I'd buy it again. Smudges too easily.
Bryanna D.
Keizer, OR
I like foundation stick because they're easy to apply. You can either use the stick to apply or use a brush to evenly apply it. It's affordable and can find it easily. I would buy this product again.
Deziree G.
Albuquerque , NM
I had high hopes for this product, it was my first time trying NYX foundation and I used a primer and applied the stick to my face. It was applying very patchy and even after setting makeup came off very easy.
Samar G.
San Diego
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Leaves a dewy finish so good for dry skin. Easy to apply, blendable with build able coverage and long lasting. Good pigmentation and enough product with good packaging. Great for the price.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?