NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I bought 2 different shades of this because it was on clearance at ulta. This is the first foundation stick/s I have ever purchased and/or used. Surprisingly I really loved it. I don't know the 2 shades off the top of my head but I am pretty light/fair. The one was a bit too light but the other was perfect. These are great for beginners and priced well. I really like alot of NYX products but some can be hit or miss to me (usually hit) needless to say these were deff not a miss and actually I just ran out of the stick that matched me better so looks like I might need to try a new one! Oh and it lasted me almost a year but I didn't use it daily... If u use alot or daily I doubt it will last that long. Foundation didn't last all day for me either but it's good for days when I didn't want full coverage..or had time for a real quick touch up!
Virginia S.
Louisville, KY
I tried this makeup stick just because someone told me that it makes it easier and quicker to get her makeup on so I tried it too but I did not care for it. It was just too thick and took too long to set yes you can get the coverage on your face quicker but it really feels like you have a grease pit on your face. So I really do not suggest this if you are older maybe if you're younger. Also I wouldn't use this on oily skin either.
Hailey N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Caramel more...
I used this and I can’t find a match for my skin! It’s long lasting, but all the light colors before super tan are super yellow on me! I didn’t like the finish and I wouldn’t buy it again but I love nyx cosmetics this one was just a flop for me personally! And it even could have been the primer I used with the finish look problems! So I think it wouldn’t hurt to try the price point is good so it doesn’t hurt to try!
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
I looooove this stuff! I bought it on a whim at my local ULTA and wore it out constantly! I really like how creamy and easy to blend the formula is! When I was running low, I immediately had to go to the store and re-up on it because I really love it! I can’t rave enough honestly - the color is well pigmented, easy to apply, buildable and feels great on!
Adrianna L.
14519
This foundation stick was a really good alternative for expensive foundation sticks, it blended out seamlessly. To blend this foundation out I used oval brushes I got from amazon and also tested it also with a beauty blender and both of them blended really well. It gave me medium coverge but it was buildable as well.
tina S.
Arnold, MD
As someone with really sensitive skin, I cant really use a lot of stuff like foundation. Well atleast not cheap ones. Before I would have to spend $40-50 however I received this in one of my monthly subscription boxes. I wouldnt have thought to try otherwise but, I was instantly impressed with how it felt so light on,but made my skin look so perfect. It stays on for awhile too. The best part is that it doesn't clog my pores ,in fact I would swear it improves my complexion.
Lana S.
I really love this product because of the hue that it has it really complements the sub color of my skin and that is so hard to find sometimes because foundations have different formulas that play off the face little bit differently. The hue is cooler, The stick glides on smoothly does not have any clumps. Very easy to blend for me if I have the correct shade.
Amber A.
Seattle, WA
This foundation stick is a great ‘on the move’ or need a ‘quick application’ solution for foundation. I don’t use this one ALL the time, but if I’m just popping up to a coffee shop and need to cover some redness— this does the trick. I found that it doesn’t last ALL day like liquid foundation tends to.
Alissa A.
I just recently bought this foundation because I had just went on a road trip, and my liquid foundation was a DISASTER to put on. So so messy. I used so many tissues trying to clean it up. I researched looking for the best stick foundation and decided on this one. It works amazing! It glides on, it is a little on the heavier side, but buff it out enough and it looks flawless. I take it with me everywhere even for touch ups.
Codie W.
Indiana
Review for: Light Medium more...
I woulsnt even give this a one star... The shade range is amazing on this. But the formula of it is honestly horrible. It is so hard and just doesnt blend out anywhere once applied to the face. I even use my favorite oils and it just begins to get all clumpy. such a horrible foundation stick:(
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?