Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
bianca r.
bianca r.
gibsonton
2 months, 1 week ago
I wear this every day and it stays put even when I'm hot or sweaty (I live in Florida so it's always hot and humid). I don't even need to set it and it lasts all day! I love it.
Deni M.
Deni M.
2 months, 1 week ago
i work in a ridiculously hot kitchen and yes it really is sweat proof! my skin is oily as it is but this foundation doesn't move a single bit
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
This definitely isn't waterproof however, it is long lasting. Just add a finishing powder. I have worn this foundation throughout the day (including working out) and it holds up pretty well!
Megan M.
Megan M.
1 year, 3 months ago
I find this to be a long lasting foundation. Tends to crease unless you use a finishing powder over the top. Otherwise, one of my faves!
Leila B.
Leila B.
Asheville, NC
1 year, 3 months ago
I have been wearing this for a month now and I would say it lasts about half way through the day before touch ups are necessary. It is not sweatproof, or at least hasn't been for me!
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
Tampa, FL
1 year, 3 months ago
I really don't use foundation, but my guess is that this product might be waterproof.