12 colors available

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• Has anyone tried the NYX Mineral Stick Foundation for contouring?1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • What is the lightest shade this comes in? I find it hard with my ve...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Diana Q.
Diana Q.
Medley, FL
I bought this foundation on a whim while browsing ULTA. I recently started traveling more so i thought this was a great option. I wanted to take products that i knew were not gonna make a mess and possibly spill everywhere. Its super easy to use; you can apply apply it with a beauty blender or a brush. I prefer a brush because its faster and covers more area faster. Also, its totally build-able. If you need more coverage in a certain area, just swipe it and blend. So easy and convenient. I will mostly be repurchasing this if i continue to travel. I have other foundations that i like more but this is a good one if im running late and just need something fast and easy
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently started traveling more so i thought this was a great option. I wanted to take products that i knew were not gonna make a mess and possibly spill everywhere. Its super easy to use; you can apply apply it with a beauty blender or a brush. I prefer a brush because its faster and covers more area faster. Also, its totally build-able. If you need more coverage in a certain area, just swipe it and blend. So easy and convenient. I will mostly be repurchasing this if i continue to travel. I have other foundations that i like more but this is a good one if im running late and just need something fast and easy.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a less high end product, this one works surprisingly well. Like with most foundation I have to use a primer or it will move and transfer. With a primer it stays put and won't clog my pores. It is a tiny bit on the thick side but I tend to be able to use less of it because it blends out so well. I tend to keep this more for personal use and I even sometimes get it in a lighter shade to use as a highlight and map out my face. Even with my sensitive skin I still manage to use with no problem. I plan on purchasing again and recommending to my more on the go friends and clients.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Philadelphia, PA
I was really excited to try this product because it comes in a shade that exactly matches my skin color and tone, plus it's so easy to apply. That's all that's good about it though. I have combination/problem skin- my pores are huge and my skin is very textured- and this only accentuated these problem areas. I used two layers and it still wasn't full coverage. It also lasted less than 5 hours and left my face looking and feeling oily.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Bloomington, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the most amazing product that I have used up until now I love it because it gives me a nice light to medium coverage and it really just conceals flawlessly. I would definitely recommend this for normal to oily skin. Aside from using it as a mineral stick foundation you can also use it as cream Contor. It is really nice and blendable and really works well to make it look like a subtle contour for the skin.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation has great coverage. I like the stick form because I don't have to dirty an applicator sponge or my finger to apply it like I do with liquid or a compact. I would recommend wiping the foundation tip from time to time as it touches your face directly and you don't want to transfer dirt and oil each time. I wish the price of this was consistent between higher-end stores and drug stores.
Cindi C.
Cindi C.
Champaign, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these sticks every so often. I prefer using liquid foundation. But these sticks are very convenient if you want to take your makeup on the go. I always moisturize and prime my face before every use. It applies evenly and goes on smoothly. It is medium cover so anyone battling with acne may want to find a fuller coverage foundation stick, speaking from experience.
Molly A.
Molly A.
Sanford, NC
I love this product, however the formula is not condusive for all-over blending. I find myself using mine more as a highlight, especially during the summer when my skin is tanner and it doesn't quite match my skin tone. I don't hate it -I just think it has better uses than an all-over foundation. It also works wonders as a concealer under your favorite foundation!
Jacob F.
Jacob F.
Fenton, MI
Review for: Fair
Love this product especially when doing drag makeup, this product provides high coverage without feeling heavy. This product blends onto skin evenly and can be used with a darker shade for cream contour and highlighting. I do recommend setting with a finishing powder to complete the the or prior to applying a powder highlight/contour for a more drastic look.
Marcie S.
Marcie S.
tampa, Fl
Review for: Porcelain
I am so ecstatic I have found this product! It's so easy to apply and lasts all day with out oxidizing! I use this color as well as the Caramel stick for contouring! Absolutely mess free. It applies straight to your face then easily blends with a beauty blender! If you've been looking for a new foundation, this is it!!! Fantastic coverage.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Yasset G.
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?
Lupita H.