BY NYX #8 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
  • Is it medium or full coverage? Is it for dry to normal skin?1 Answers
  • wath i have to do the produce do not exist in algerie2 Answers
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I bought 2 different shades of this because it was on clearance at ulta. This is the first foundation stick/s I have ever purchased and/or used. Surprisingly I really loved it. I don't know the 2 shades off the top of my head but I am pretty light/fair. The one was a bit too light but the other was perfect. These are great for beginners and priced well. I really like alot of NYX products but some can be hit or miss to me (usually hit) needless to say these were deff not a miss and actually I just ran out of the stick that matched me better so looks like I might need to try a new one! Oh and it lasted me almost a year but I didn't use it daily... If u use alot or daily I doubt it will last that long. Foundation didn't last all day for me either but it's good for days when I didn't want full coverage..or had time for a real quick touch up!
Britani B.
It's honestly an amazing product. I like that it states medium coverage but buildable instead of slapping full coverage then disappointing all it's fans. I also like that it seems to want to match itself to my skin instead of turning yellow or orange. I chose a shade to pale for me me but it's fine, I just warm it up with concealer and bronzer. Overall I'm happy I just hope next time around I get the right color lol
Samantha M.
Review for: Warm Almond more...
I use this deeper shade as a cream contour on top of liquid foundation. I think the formula is quite nice and the shade is just perfect for giving me a natural looking contour. The only reason it doesn't have 5 stars is because it takes a moderate amount of effort to blend out, but once it's blended it looks so seamless and stays put all day long.
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
I looooove this stuff! I bought it on a whim at my local ULTA and wore it out constantly! I really like how creamy and easy to blend the formula is! When I was running low, I immediately had to go to the store and re-up on it because I really love it! I can’t rave enough honestly - the color is well pigmented, easy to apply, buildable and feels great on!
Emily D.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Light more...
I really like this product. I do personally use it more as a concealer than an all over face foundation. But it applies well and smooths out evenly. I do wish it had a bit more coverage. But other than that, I really do like it.
Britt D.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Review for: Light more...
I bought this thinking I would like it better than liquid foundation but I dont. It makes my face feel too cakey. But it is still a really great foundation. Being a stick foundation it's easy to take with while traveling without a mess. It has great coverage and can be built up to your perferred coverage. There are a variety of colors to match your skin type (I ended up getting too light of a shade). I would recommend using a brush to blend rather than a beauty blender. A brush will apply it more evenly than the blender will.
tina S.
Arnold, MD
As someone with really sensitive skin, I cant really use a lot of stuff like foundation. Well atleast not cheap ones. Before I would have to spend $40-50 however I received this in one of my monthly subscription boxes. I wouldnt have thought to try otherwise but, I was instantly impressed with how it felt so light on,but made my skin look so perfect. It stays on for awhile too. The best part is that it doesn't clog my pores ,in fact I would swear it improves my complexion.
Lana S.
I really love this product because of the hue that it has it really complements the sub color of my skin and that is so hard to find sometimes because foundations have different formulas that play off the face little bit differently. The hue is cooler, The stick glides on smoothly does not have any clumps. Very easy to blend for me if I have the correct shade.
Amber A.
Seattle, WA
This foundation stick is a great ‘on the move’ or need a ‘quick application’ solution for foundation. I don’t use this one ALL the time, but if I’m just popping up to a coffee shop and need to cover some redness— this does the trick. I found that it doesn’t last ALL day like liquid foundation tends to.
Alissa A.
I just recently bought this foundation because I had just went on a road trip, and my liquid foundation was a DISASTER to put on. So so messy. I used so many tissues trying to clean it up. I researched looking for the best stick foundation and decided on this one. It works amazing! It glides on, it is a little on the heavier side, but buff it out enough and it looks flawless. I take it with me everywhere even for touch ups.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
How is the coverage and how well does it work for dryer cheek areas ?