BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
  • Is it medium or full coverage? Is it for dry to normal skin?1 Answers
  • wath i have to do the produce do not exist in algerie2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I bought 2 different shades of this because it was on clearance at ulta. This is the first foundation stick/s I have ever purchased and/or used. Surprisingly I really loved it. I don't know the 2 shades off the top of my head but I am pretty light/fair. The one was a bit too light but the other was perfect. These are great for beginners and priced well. I really like alot of NYX products but some can be hit or miss to me (usually hit) needless to say these were deff not a miss and actually I just ran out of the stick that matched me better so looks like I might need to try a new one! Oh and it lasted me almost a year but I didn't use it daily... If u use alot or daily I doubt it will last that long. Foundation didn't last all day for me either but it's good for days when I didn't want full coverage..or had time for a real quick touch up!
Virginia S.
Louisville, KY
I tried this makeup stick just because someone told me that it makes it easier and quicker to get her makeup on so I tried it too but I did not care for it. It was just too thick and took too long to set yes you can get the coverage on your face quicker but it really feels like you have a grease pit on your face. So I really do not suggest this if you are older maybe if you're younger. Also I wouldn't use this on oily skin either.
Britani B.
It's honestly an amazing product. I like that it states medium coverage but buildable instead of slapping full coverage then disappointing all it's fans. I also like that it seems to want to match itself to my skin instead of turning yellow or orange. I chose a shade to pale for me me but it's fine, I just warm it up with concealer and bronzer. Overall I'm happy I just hope next time around I get the right color lol
Samantha M.
Review for: Warm Almond more...
I use this deeper shade as a cream contour on top of liquid foundation. I think the formula is quite nice and the shade is just perfect for giving me a natural looking contour. The only reason it doesn't have 5 stars is because it takes a moderate amount of effort to blend out, but once it's blended it looks so seamless and stays put all day long.
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
I looooove this stuff! I bought it on a whim at my local ULTA and wore it out constantly! I really like how creamy and easy to blend the formula is! When I was running low, I immediately had to go to the store and re-up on it because I really love it! I can’t rave enough honestly - the color is well pigmented, easy to apply, buildable and feels great on!
Taylor P.
this stuff glides on so easily and is so full coverage. the shade i have is too light so i use it as concealer but you will never see bags under my eyes! there’s plenty of product and when i was a bit paler and (still sometimes) when i have bad acne it covers it completely so there’s no red at all! very affordable for the amount and quality
Britt D.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Review for: Light more...
I bought this thinking I would like it better than liquid foundation but I dont. It makes my face feel too cakey. But it is still a really great foundation. Being a stick foundation it's easy to take with while traveling without a mess. It has great coverage and can be built up to your perferred coverage. There are a variety of colors to match your skin type (I ended up getting too light of a shade). I would recommend using a brush to blend rather than a beauty blender. A brush will apply it more evenly than the blender will.
Adrianna L.
14519
This foundation stick was a really good alternative for expensive foundation sticks, it blended out seamlessly. To blend this foundation out I used oval brushes I got from amazon and also tested it also with a beauty blender and both of them blended really well. It gave me medium coverge but it was buildable as well.
tina S.
Arnold, MD
As someone with really sensitive skin, I cant really use a lot of stuff like foundation. Well atleast not cheap ones. Before I would have to spend $40-50 however I received this in one of my monthly subscription boxes. I wouldnt have thought to try otherwise but, I was instantly impressed with how it felt so light on,but made my skin look so perfect. It stays on for awhile too. The best part is that it doesn't clog my pores ,in fact I would swear it improves my complexion.
Lana S.
I really love this product because of the hue that it has it really complements the sub color of my skin and that is so hard to find sometimes because foundations have different formulas that play off the face little bit differently. The hue is cooler, The stick glides on smoothly does not have any clumps. Very easy to blend for me if I have the correct shade.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
How is the coverage and how well does it work for dryer cheek areas ?

back