NYX Mineral Stick Foundation

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

Is this a good foundation for beginners ?
is this foundation has a good coverage ?
Is this worth its price, how does it look throughout the day?
Start your review of NYX Mineral Stick Foundation!
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
Review for: Porcelain
NYX is generally a good brand for affordable make up and this product is not as exception. It works well to cover blemishes and has enough skin tones available to get the right look. My only lost star is because at times is can be difficult to apply, this could also be my problem and not theirs!
Chloe W.
Saginaw, TX
NYX Mineral Stick Foundation uploaded by Chloe W.
Review for: Light Medium
Love the pigmentation on this product, So smooth and so soft. Blends amazingly to the skin! Builds coverage easily! So affordable and cheap, worth your money! Definitely need to give it a try. This is one of my most favorites. NYX Mineral Stick Foundation
Tenika B.
Pomona, CA
I love these sticks...i buy 2 at a time every couple of months so i have with me if i run out
Reonna W.
Fontana, CA
NYX Mineral Stick Foundation uploaded by Reonna W.
Looks great on camera but not that great quality in person. The coverage was ok just wish there was a better consistency
Claudia G.
Port Richey, FL
Review for: Medium Beige
A mi me encanta es cremos y bueno. Se difumina bien y tiene todo tipo de color
A mi me encanta es cremos y bueno. Se difumina bien y tiene todo tipo de color
sabrina K.
This is amazing it blends in perfectly it’s very smooth and very simple to apply i usually go in a Circular Motion or straight lines I blend it in with my beauty blender to blend it in and it’s very easy to do simple.
Morgyn O.
Meridian , ID
Review for: Light Medium
I originally purchased this at Nordstrom rack. But I have gone back to target and Alta to re-purchase it several times. It is the only thing that doesn’t make my dry skin look flaky and gross. i love it!
Kayla A.
El Paso , TX
Review for: Light Medium
Perfect match, which is hard for me since I’m so light skinned. Very creamy and listed pretty good throughout the day. This was my first time using this and I would buy again. Simple cute packaging.
Nyema L.
Review for: Medium Beige
I use these foundation sticks for contour and concealer. It's a good use for contour but as for concealer, for me, it's not that great since I have combination skin. My under eyes are always dry and it makes it look even dryer.
Jamie F.
Hyattsville
Blends beautifully and perfectly. Highly recommend if you want a product that is a little bit easier to blend out.