2 colors available

BY NYX #59 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

A mineral finishing powder that sets your favorite look with a flawless finish; skin appears fresh and radiant throughout the day. Just a hint of color provides enough coverage to be worn over makeup or on bare, moistened skin. see more...

Diana C.
Diana C.
Review for: Medium/Dark
I really wanted this powder to work because it set my makeup really nicely and it kept my face matte better than my other loreal pressed powder. It was $10 at target and i got the shade light even though i am medium tan. The color was pretty dark for a light powder, i like lighter powders under my eye. The powder also had TERRIBLE FLASHBACK! i had read about it after i purchase it and i tried it and it was so bad! it looked extremely white when it was applied even though it didn't look like that in person! I returned it for this reason, i just felt paranoid of taking a pic with flash and looking so ridiculous! would not recommend.
Chase C.
Chase C.
Cornelius, NC
Review for: Medium/Dark
I like this product in that it gives really good coverage, stays on all day, and the ivory color matched my skin tone very well (not orange at all). The only problem I had with it was that it seemed very dusty, or in other words looked very powdery on my face whereas some other blend more easily into my foundation. I'm wearing it plus a bit of concealer (no foundation) in the photo!
m m.
m m.
Thought i could use this when i ran out of my usual finishing powder but no! sure, this is finely milled and doesn't oxidize the makeup underneath but it can pickup and rub the entirety of your foundation off if you touch it. there's a ton of flashback since it has silica in it. also irritated my eyes as soon as I opened the lid. wouldn't recommend
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
I love this stuff! It definitely contains the shine factor throughout the day. Gives a nice smooth finish. Lasts around 4 to 5 months with daily use. The price is right and does the job better than other expensive brands. Also great to use under the eye while applying eyeshadow. Let the powder catch the fallout and then brush off.
Joanny R.
Joanny R.
Review for: Medium/Dark
I have really oily skin and sweat a lot. I have started to do the "baking" method under my eyes and typically in the areas where I get oily and my make up lasts me all day!!! Looks super smooth and flawless. The only thing is that when I take off my make up I need to use more make up remover wipes since it's harder to get it off.
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Gretna, LA
Review for: Medium/Dark
The best drugstore powder, but too little product for the price. I mix this with the translucent elf powder, to make it last. It's very smoothing and lasts really long. I wish I could afford to always have this on hand. It's the perfect color for my skin, but during the summer I mix it with the medium dark.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Lancaster, CA
I've used this powder to set and bake my face... Yes bake! It leave your skin so soft and vibrant and it's makes your makeup stay longer (always a plus)
If you do bake with this you have to really makes ute you blend it out nicely because it can look like that one scene in white chicks! O
Darrah D.
Darrah D.
Review for: Medium/Dark
Such a relief to find this! I was in desperate need to find something that sets my face and STAYS. I have oily combo skin and am constantly having to reapply throughout the day, which makes my face look cakey by 5 oclock. I believe it was only $10 at Target also. I completely recommend!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Kansas City, MO
I ABSOLUTELY love this setting powder! I have a normal to oily face and this matte powder isn't too matte but keeps my face from looking shiny and oily. You can pick up this amazing product at your local drugstore or Target and it lasts forever! I would highly recommend it!
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great quality drug store finishing powder...it was one of the first I owned when I really started getting into makeup. Now I've upgraded to the Laura Mercier translucent finishing powder, which I HIGHLY recommend. But if you can't swing it, this is a great option!
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
How might this fair on oily skin?
Kathlynn H.
Kathlynn H.
Fresno, CA
Is this good under the eyes?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
How is this product for oily skin? Also, does it come with an applicator?
Jenn F.
Jenn F.
My experience thus far with loose powder has been a disaster - it clumps, goes everywhere but where it should, and seems to go on too thick. Any application tips?
Megan M.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
Would you recommend the white or light finishing powder? Can't decide which to buy!