BY NYX

A mineral finishing powder that sets your favorite look with a flawless finish; skin appears fresh and radiant throughout the day. Just a hint of color provides enough coverage to be worn over makeup or on bare moisturized skin.

Silica, Talc, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I really really love this powder! I picked it up on a whim because I wanted a lightly colored powder to have on hand because the only powders i have are KVD translucent lock ot powder and her powder foundation (both are amazing). I'm a huge fan of NYX's stay matte but not flat foundation, they're affordable and have such a nice coverage & finish on the skin, (in my opinion I think it's one of the most underrated drugstore foundations and I really dont know why I dont hear or see more people mentioning it or using it) so I was excited about this powder! It's a very fine and airy powder and feels so soft on the skin. I haven't had any issues with it looking cakey or super dry and it really does have a soft blurring effect. I love using this to set my undereye concealer because of the slight color to it and because of the blurring effect. A little goes a long way and you get a lot of product. I don't think this product gives any full on flashback, but I think it does diffuse harsh lighting.
Elisabeth D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This finishing powder wasn't bad at all for the price! It did set my face and help keep some of my oiliness at bay. My only word of advice is that this setting powder will make you look ashy if you use too much, so I would use a light hand when using it to just set your face. If you have a darker/deeper skin tone, I would not use this to bake, just dust on your skin to set your face!
Erika T.
Memphis
This setting powder worked great for pictures, but left a bad flashback residue in half of the pictures. The powder is very noticeable in person also. It also has a very chemical like smell that is alarming. I would not buy this product again, but I did get good use out of it for pictures, but there are better products out there.
ireena l.
Las Vegas
So me and my sister wanted to play in make up so we went and got some things we never used before. (More reviews about that later). So I wanted to learn other basics and got the matte finishing powder by Nyx. I can say that it really did a good job for me. The first time I used it you couldn't really tell that I was even wearing make up because of the balance between my foundation and the powder. The second time I guess some how I messed up because the powder made look very pale. Like it was to bright. But practice makes perfect. Well for some lol. In all I like. Just keep the balance.
Lauren B.
Prairie Grove
Review for: Medium/Dark more...
Love the product, don’t love the packaging. It makes a mess no matter how I store it or open it. The powder is a matte finish and I love how well it sets my face makeup. I’ve bought this product multiple times and have been very happy!
Grayce M.
Baltimore
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Medium/Dark more...
It’s not the greatest setting powder in the world and getting to product out can be tough but it does set most of your makeup. I can definitely feel and see a difference after I use this. My foundation feels less tacky to the touch
bre V.
This product was a fail for me. I usually love NYX as an affordable brand that offers high-end makeup quality. However, I was not impressed by this finishing powder. The staying powder of this product is lackluster and the Finish is not nearly as smooth or sheer as Laura mercier for example. The powder seems to settle into fine lines easily & accentuates dry areas or imperfections by clumping on those areas instead of blending over them. For the price point this is sold at, you're better off spending your money on a higher-end brand that you'll actually be happy with.
Katie A.
White Bear Lake
Review for: Medium/Dark more...
This one was a little too dry for my skin type. It does hold your makeup in place very well and is easily buildable for more security. This product would be perfect for skin that is much more oily looking for matte shine control
Paris K.
Shelby Twp, MI
Easily the best setting powder I’ve used. I’d rather use this over my too faced peaches. It’s not a white as the peaches powder and it doesn’t get caked on under my eyes. Easier to brush away after I’ve set my face too.
Camille U.
Clearlake, CA
This finishing powder is awesome because it's lightly tinted! I'm able to use my concealer and foundation even if it's one shade lighter and enable to uses finishing powder kind of as a bronzer to warm up the tones.
Lindsey A.
How might this fair on oily skin?
Jenn F.
My experience thus far with loose powder has been a disaster - it clumps, goes everywhere but where it should, and seems to go on too thick. Any application tips?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
How is this product for oily skin? Also, does it come with an applicator?
Kathlynn H.
Fresno, CA
Is this good under the eyes?
Jasmin P.
Las Vegas
I want to try this is it any good?