NYX Micro Brow Pencil

Micro Brow Pencil

[product:lorac-pro-brow-pencil] ? How long does this product last? Is this product sweat proof or waterproof ???
Does this work as well as the other brow pencils ?
How good is this product ?
Start your review of NYX Micro Brow Pencil!
Product Highlights
...brow pencil NYX makes. It's very skinny with a fine point which makes it easy to pinpoint those brow areas you want to fill in with precision. The only drawback is that it's not as pigmented as the ABH one. Otherwise, it's a great low-budget buy!in reviews
Angelimar L.
Jacksonville, NC
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Angelimar L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This brow pencil has quickly become one of my favorites. I’m seriously never going back to normal thick brow pencils. I have to get micro/precise types like this one. Gives such a clean and precise application. Plus it has a spoolie which is always a must. My only thing is that I wish there was another shade between espresso and black. But nonetheless, a great product. You can go in with a light hand for a more natural brow or even build it up for a beautiful bold brow!
Helga Z.
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Helga Z.
Purchased at: Target
This is the first brow brush that I have ever tried, so my knowledge of technique is not adequate. The brush is straight; I would have preferred the brush to be bevelled a bit. I think that it would be easier for me to use if the brush had some curve to it. Will update this review if I find a good technique for using this brush that ends up working for me.
Germery D.
Bronx, NY
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Germery D.
Purchased at: Amazon
This might be an unpopular opinion but I really don’t like this product, I bought this bc I wanted a cheaper option than the abh or benefit eyebrow pencil and I’ve always heard the Nyx one was great… it just felt toooo creamy for me when I apply it. I do always set it with the glossier boy brow or the clear abh brow gel so maybe that’s why I haven’t had any real problems with it. I’ll continue to use it until I’m done with it but I definitely won’t repurchase it.
Chandra G.
Very nice brow pencil that glides on smooth. One side is a spoolie brush for combing and blending out your brows and the other side is the pencil. The tiny pencil point fills in sparse brows so naturally. The pencil is dry not creamy but has good pigmentation. Great wear time and I recommend this to all my friends.
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,674 reviews
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: CVS
This goes on nicely. The price was reasonable. But I had a coupon so that helped. It won't last long since it is micro.
Ana F.
Belleville, NJ
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Ana F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product, super good to achieve the perfect organic eyebrows! If you guys combine it with the nyx eyebrow glue ud literally the best combo ever!!
Emma P.
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Emma P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I finally tried this highly recommended brow pencil and I am impressed! I was nervous because I have very sparse brows, but it made my brows look so good! I used it just like I use my Elf Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil and loved it so much! My brows looked so good and very detailed. Made my brows look full and natural!
melody B.
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by melody B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is just an average pencil. The micro point is pretty sturdy which is important. I found trying to get the right color my challenge. After several attempts I still was not successful. It did last a good part of the day with out a setting spray or gel
Stephanie V.
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Stephanie V.
Okayyyyy product. I bought it thinking it can live up to Anastasia Beverly Hills based off reviews I saw. Doesn’t have much pigment, takes a lot of product which means you run out fast. I got the taupe color, and it had grey undertones. Not into. It
Toniann N.
Albany, NY
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Toniann N.
Purchased at: Target
This is my go to product for my brows. It’s not too much but adds just what I need to my brows. And it’s affordable!

800 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ciara R.
il y a 2 mois
Lorac Pro Brow Pencil ? How long does this product last? Is this product sweat proof or waterproof ???
Maryam A. il y a 20 jours
Hm, see I haven’t tried Lorac Pro’s brow pencil or anything from their brand for that matter, so unfortunately, I’m not sure how to answer your question. My apologies. Hope you could find someone who does though! :)