NYX Micro Brow Pencil

Micro Brow Pencil

How is the new color Cool Ash Brown compared to Ash Brown. Which color is better?
Does this product look natural?
Is the formula? Is it waterproof? Does it last all day?NYX Micro Brow Pencil
Start your review of NYX Micro Brow Pencil!
Product Highlights
...brow pencil NYX makes. It's very skinny with a fine point which makes it easy to pinpoint those brow areas you want to fill in with precision. The only drawback is that it's not as pigmented as the ABH one. Otherwise, it's a great low-budget buy!in reviews
Angelimar L.
Jacksonville, NC
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Angelimar L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This brow pencil has quickly become one of my favorites. I’m seriously never going back to normal thick brow pencils. I have to get micro/precise types like this one. Gives such a clean and precise application. Plus it has a spoolie which is always a must. My only thing is that I wish there was another shade between espresso and black. But nonetheless, a great product. You can go in with a light hand for a more natural brow or even build it up for a beautiful bold brow!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,879 reviews
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: CVS
This goes on nicely. The price was reasonable. But I had a coupon so that helped. It won't last long since it is micro.
Helga  Z.
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Helga  Z.
Purchased at: Target
This is the first brow brush that I have ever tried, so my knowledge of technique is not adequate. The brush is straight; I would have preferred the brush to be bevelled a bit. I think that it would be easier for me to use if the brush had some curve to it. Will update this review if I find a good technique for using this brush that ends up working for me.
Germery D.
Bronx, NY
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Germery D.
Purchased at: Amazon
This might be an unpopular opinion but I really don’t like this product, I bought this bc I wanted a cheaper option than the abh or benefit eyebrow pencil and I’ve always heard the Nyx one was great… it just felt toooo creamy for me when I apply it. I do always set it with the glossier boy brow or the clear abh brow gel so maybe that’s why I haven’t had any real problems with it. I’ll continue to use it until I’m done with it but I definitely won’t repurchase it.
Chandra G.
Very nice brow pencil that glides on smooth. One side is a spoolie brush for combing and blending out your brows and the other side is the pencil. The tiny pencil point fills in sparse brows so naturally. The pencil is dry not creamy but has good pigmentation. Great wear time and I recommend this to all my friends.
Ana F.
Belleville, NJ
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Ana F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product, super good to achieve the perfect organic eyebrows! If you guys combine it with the nyx eyebrow glue ud literally the best combo ever!!
Melody  B.
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Melody  B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is just an average pencil. The micro point is pretty sturdy which is important. I found trying to get the right color my challenge. After several attempts I still was not successful. It did last a good part of the day with out a setting spray or gel
Emma P.
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Emma P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I finally tried this highly recommended brow pencil and I am impressed! I was nervous because I have very sparse brows, but it made my brows look so good! I used it just like I use my Elf Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil and loved it so much! My brows looked so good and very detailed. Made my brows look full and natural!
Veronica R.
Gainesville, GA
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Veronica R.
Purchased at: Target
This product is amazing! I could not tell you how many times I have re-purchased this! It works great, and has a fine tip. Are use the shade ash brown and I think it looks good. I recommend this product to a lot of people in my life!
Stephanie V.
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Stephanie V.
Okayyyyy product. I bought it thinking it can live up to Anastasia Beverly Hills based off reviews I saw. Doesn’t have much pigment, takes a lot of product which means you run out fast. I got the taupe color, and it had grey undertones. Not into. It

803 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marlana J.
Syracuse, NY
il y a un an
Mackenzie A. il y a un an
Definitely lasts all day and it is water resistant ☺️
Ciara R.
il y a un an
Lorac Pro Brow Pencil ? How long does this product last? Is this product sweat proof or waterproof ???
Ashley S. il y a 6 mois
I use a lot of it basically every day and I would say it lasts me maybe 3-4 weeks? I usually keep an extra on hand so I’m not stuck with one brow not done! It’s not waterproof, but I have had too much of a problem with my day to day sweat in the Florida summer. It only comes off if I accidentally rub it (I always top it with a clear gloss/mascara.