NYX Micro Brow Pencil

Micro Brow Pencil

Does this work as well as the other brow pencils ?
How good is this product ?
This or abh pencil?
Start your review of NYX Micro Brow Pencil!
Product Highlights
...brow pencil NYX makes. It's very skinny with a fine point which makes it easy to pinpoint those brow areas you want to fill in with precision. The only drawback is that it's not as pigmented as the ABH one. Otherwise, it's a great low-budget buy!in reviews
Chandra G.
Very nice brow pencil that glides on smooth. One side is a spoolie brush for combing and blending out your brows and the other side is the pencil. The tiny pencil point fills in sparse brows so naturally. The pencil is dry not creamy but has good pigmentation. Great wear time and I recommend this to all my friends.
Helga Z.
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Helga Z.
Purchased at: Target
This is the first brow brush that I have ever tried, so my knowledge of technique is not adequate. The brush is straight; I would have preferred the brush to be bevelled a bit. I think that it would be easier for me to use if the brush had some curve to it. Will update this review if I find a good technique for using this brush that ends up working for me.
Ana F.
Belleville, NJ
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Ana F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product, super good to achieve the perfect organic eyebrows! If you guys combine it with the nyx eyebrow glue ud literally the best combo ever!!
Stephanie V.
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Stephanie V.
Okayyyyy product. I bought it thinking it can live up to Anastasia Beverly Hills based off reviews I saw. Doesn’t have much pigment, takes a lot of product which means you run out fast. I got the taupe color, and it had grey undertones. Not into. It
Breanna J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Breanna J.
Purchased at: CVS
La Girl Pro Concealer Toast: I am very new to doing my eyebrows but I 100% love this product, it makes it easier to clean up my brows! NYX Micro Brow Pencil: very good blend, and it is easy to use! Makes my eyebrows look great and it doesn’t take that much time to use.
Toniann N.
Albany, NY
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Toniann N.
Purchased at: Target
This is my go to product for my brows. It’s not too much but adds just what I need to my brows. And it’s affordable!
bridget L.
Louisville, KY
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by bridget L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m the type of person who changes their brow routine quite often 😅 but a micro brow pencil is a MUST. Lately I’ve been trying to use just the pencil and one other product and I must say the NYX one is 🤌🏻*chefs kiss*. I use espresso for my brows (I like them darker) and usually use their brow pen to fill in the front. Will continue to buy this one over any expensive brand
Fiama J.
Phoenix, AZ
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Fiama J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Super thin brow pencil and the brush is amazing. It blends amazing and gives you perfect brow, You would think it has lots of products but it doesn’t. I finished it in a week or so, other then that its a great product
Kat J.
2,108 reviews
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Kat J.
NYX Micro Brow Pencil uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I heard this product was a dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, so I grabbed one from Ulta to try it out... I bought this NYX Micro Brow Pencil in the shade Taupe to match my dark blonde hair (I usually use Soft Brown in ABH). The shade match was pretty good, I was pleasantly surprised. As for the performance of this brow pencil, I found the thin precise tip very easy to work with. I was able to shape my brows and fill in sparse areas quickly and without any hassle. I found that the color was easy to blend with the included spoolie as well. Now, how does it compare to ABH? Well, I’m sad to say that I do still prefer my ABH Brow Wiz overall,... This NYX Micro Brow Pencil has a bit more of a waxy feel to it and it leaves somewhat of a gray cast on my brows that only goes away if I top them with a brow gel. That being said, the price difference is enough to overlook those flaws. It may not be as perfect as Anastasia’s version, but I would definitely say this is a close dupe of Brow Wiz! Honestly, I would gladly buy this pencil again simply to save some money!
Jenny S.
West Covina, CA
Wow what a great brow pencil! I have been dying to try the Anastasia Beverly Hills version but on a graduate student salary, that was not possible. I decided to try this version which is VERY affordable. I was unsure what color I was and after talking to one of the ladies at ULTA she recommended that I get it in color black (I'm asian with dark black hair). I was afraid that it might be too black since I have been using the brow powder duo from MAC and the color was a dark brown. She recommended that I apply in light strokes so as not to deposit too much of the color on my brows and I have to say it works very well. The color wasn't super dark and matched my natural brows wonderfully. I love how the pencil is "micro" because it allows me to make strokes that matches the shape of my hairs. The spoolie also blends the pencil very well so there are no hrash lines. For about $10, this product is amazing and I will continue to purchase!

799 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...