NYX Micro Brow PencilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY NYX #6 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Build full beautiful brows with our ultra-thin Micro Brow Pencil. So precise it coats even the finest hairs with color for a natural-looking finish.

Ingredients

Polyethylene, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Ozokerite, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, C20-40 Alcohols, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Zinc Stearate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcrystalline, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Tristearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Caprylate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

• How natural looking does this leave your brows? Is the color matc...2 Answers
  • who else loves this product😍😍 lol3 Answers
  • I have reeeeally black hair and brows, so Im planning to buy the ...4 Answers
Jennifer T.
Chicago
Review for: Espresso
This is my ride or die brow product. I have very thick, well shaped brows naturally so all I use this product for is to fill in the sparse areas at the top arch and tail and of my brows. But for this price, you can't get anything better! I also love that it is available in a pretty wide range of shades. Give this one a try!
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Espresso
I LOVE this pencil. I think I love it more than the ABH micro brow pencil! There's something about this formula that makes it especially quick and easy to apply. I did my brows in no more than 2 minutes this morning and with the ABH pencil, sometimes I notice that the pigment doesn't stay on my more balder patches after I blend it out. The pigment doesn't blend away in this pencil, however, which is one reason why I love it more than the ABH pencil. The other reason is that the spoolie on this is much softer and in my opinion, blends the pigment better than the ABH spoolie. And they are $10 each versus the ABH which are more than twice that amount ($21)! I truly love this product. Also as a note, I'm dark brown in ABH pencil, the brunette in NYX was too warm for me, so I use the shade Espresso. If you are addicted to the ABH micro brow pencil at least give this a try! I can guarantee that you won't regret it!
Ramya D.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Black
ahh! so glad I found out about this! for the passed year, the only eyebrow product I have been using is the Elf brand one. for me, I typically need minimal shaping, just filling in and defining. that worked great, but the product didn't glide very smooth at all. I had to blend my eyebrows for 50 years, but the color matched me perfectly! Nyx changed my game, and still, inexpensively. the color, ash brown, matches me well, but still a bit more red than the Brown elf one, but hardly noticeable. The product is great too! The lines are solid and smooth, the size of the actual product is perfect for shaping and filling in so it looks more natural and less cakey. much better payoff! I am a little sad about the actual amount of product I felt I was getting, but a little does goes a long way! buying again and again unless some thing else blows my mind :p
Morgan G.
Review for: Other
I use the Ash Brown micro brow pencil and omg it gives me the best eyebrows of my life. I ran out a few weeks ago and was at the grocery store, so I just grabbed something I had used previously. Big mistake. I had to go to Target ASAP and get another micro brow. I've used several drug store and high-end brow pencils, and this is definitely my favorite. It stays put all day, looks natural, and matches my actual eyebrow hair color. 10/10 will buy forever.
Hailey C.
Arcadia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyebrow pencil has barely any pigment. I have to aggressively rub the pencil on my eyebrows to get the product to actually show. Once the eyebrows are on though, it’s pretty. It’s affordable, but I feel like I’m wasting a lot of product by constantly digging into my skin, so I’d end up buying another pencil a lot sooner than other pencils. I wouldn’t get this again.
Jennifer A.
Lake Forest, CA
Review for: Espresso
This is good alternative to Anastasia Brow Wiz. The only real difference is that the formula is a bit stiffer, which I don't mind, because it lets me make more realistic hair strokes. As with all these thin brow pencils, you don't get much product, so if you have thicker brows and just need to fill in a bit of shape, I would recommend getting a thicker pencil which will give you more bang for your buck.

Since I have sparse brows, I really love the type of spoolie that is included, it is much narrower, so it really allows me to get close to the skin and brush product out to get a more natural but defined look. I also love to use it to run tinted gel through my hairs, such as MUFE Aqua Gel, when I am trying to do a quicker more natural filled in brow.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
Review for: Espresso
I made an order with Nyx recently, and received the wrong order.  I contacted Nyx, and they allowed me to keep the items in the order and reshipped my original order.  This was one of the items that I was sent by mistake.  I'm so glad I got the chance to try this product!  I usually used the Urban Decay brow pencil, and I liked it okay.  Doing my brows has always been a nightmare for me, because my brows are naturally shaped different.  This Nyx Micro Brow Pencil made doing my brows so much more easy.  It goes on very easy, and stays a long time.  I will continue to use this product.  The price on this is also very affordable for when I need to buy this in the future.
Gina B.
Review for: Brunette
This product is very good ...but pretty expensive for a drugstore brand. I paid $10 plus tax. Color: Brunette. The reason I'm giving it 3 stars is b/c there is not a whole lot of product in the thin tube. There is VERY little so it lasted about 30 days. Also at the very end it broke so I wasn't able to use all of the product. As far as performance it works great, last long too. Easy application. It comes with two sides with a spooly on one side, which is convenient. Overall I will not buy again b/c in the long run 30 days x $11...well, you do the math.
Christine G.
Florham Park, NJ
Review for: Brunette
This product is amazing. It's a perfect dupe for anyone who loves the Anastasia Beverly Hills pencil but doesn't want to spend over $20 on a brow product that (if used daily) only lasts a couple months if that. It's a micro tip "pencil" that is super small and fine which makes it great for creating hair-like strokes. I also love that this is a self sharpening retractable pencil so the product is protected and quick & easy on the go. Of course the very best part is the product is double-sided including a spoolie so you can brush your brows through! Only downside is the ABH formula is a tiny but creamier and the spoolie a little more compact but the NYX price tag makes up for that.
Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
Review for: Blonde
I purchased this about a week ago and I had high hopes for this. I usually use pomade for my brows since they are very thin and light but I wanted to try this for a more natural look. Unfortunately it did not show up very well at all. I tried filling in sparse areas and it didn't even look like I did anything. I will just stick to my brow pomade.
Maria L.
Is it true what they say? Is this really a dupe for Anastasias brow pencil?
Kim D.
What color would suit me better? Dark brown or black? I have black asian hair
Betsy F.
I always hear amazing things about NYX, is this smudge proof? Is it easy to apply?
rahma b.
msila
My eyebrows are thick and I like to fill the Arch just a little bit and I heard good opinions about this product , so should I try it ??
Shoua T.
I was wondering if is it just me or anyone else, but It seems like this formula is very dry. I really like the fact that this brow pencil is very slim, but formula isn't good. Every time when I tried to put it on I'll have to press it hard onto my eyebrow skin just for it to show up. I have it in the color taupe, can anybody tell me if in the other color is the formula dry?