BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A fresh feeling cleansing water that uses micelle molecules to pick up impurities and makeup from the skin.

• Is it better than garnier micellar water?2 Answers
    • Does this leave a film on your face? The simple one leaves one on m...2 Answers
    • Is this good for dry skin?2 Answers
    Olga A.
    Olga A.
    Philadelphia, PA
    I bought this to try it out, not thinking too much about it. However, I LOVE it! It is not oily, it takes the make up off really easy, and it does not have a particular smell to it. I have previously used liquid make up remover- which I found to be very oily. I also tried make up wipes - which dried out fast and were a hassle to take make up off with. But this is amazing! And the size of the bottle for seven dollars is AMAZING.
    Emily B.
    Emily B.
    Pittsburgh, PA
    i LOVE this stuff! it's so nice for taking makeup off, especially eye makeup because it doesn't burn. it's very affordable, as all nyx products are. i got this gem at ulta. i've always bought nyx products because they're very affordable and easy to find AND cruelty free!
    Halle C.
    Halle C.
    Galena, KS
    I usually buy higher end makeup products, and I would have to say it's a very good product. It cleaned my make up brushes, to look like they were brand new. I do think it is worth the price. Definitely recommend.
    Katy C.
    Katy C.
    Felicity, OH
    I personally love this product. Takes off any make up and easy to use. It did not dry out my skin and is very hydrating. Leaving the skin feeling clean, fresh and revised. Very affordable.
    Amber E.
    Amber E.
    I love this micellar water. It seems to be more hydrating than drying. It gets rid of all traces of makeup as well. It doesn't make my skin look shiny or greasy either.
    Meghan M.
    Meghan M.
    Watertown, NY
    For the price it is a decent make up removal. I like the product, I just think it cpuod do a better job at removing the makeup. I would recommend it a friend.
    miriam n.
    miriam n.
    Sleepy Hollow NY
    Me gusta este producto me quita todo del los ojos labios cara me encanta no sé si trabajara todos pero todo bien para mí
    Sophia C.
    Sophia C.
    Eureka, CA
    Love how gentle micelles water is on the skin..... it definitely makes a different and doesn't burn or irritate my skin
    Kaly G.
    Kaly G.
    Birmingham, AL
    Affordable, but not the best. I love NYX, but this one, though effective, wasn't AS effective as its competitors.
    member-ba41a3e09
    member-ba41a3e09
    Stanton
    Is very oily and leaves my face oily. It works ok I just have to wash my face after so it won't be as oily.
    Betzy J.
    Betzy J.
    Philadelphia , PA
    Is this really good for removing makeup? I want to know if it will leave my face dry.
    Alexis B.
    Alexis B.
    Boca Raton, FL
    Does this leave a film on your face? The simple one leaves one on my face and I hate it !
    Abby H.
    Abby H.
    Franklinton, NC
    Is this good for dry skin?
    Wilma G.
    Wilma G.
    Rancho Viejo, TX
    Is it better than garnier micellar water?
    Marjolein P.
    Marjolein P.
    Wezep
    Hee guyss, I am looking for a makeup remover that specifically helps removing mascara. Any ideas??