BY NYX

Kiss me quick! Our signature Mega Shine Lip Gloss delivers shine moisture and softness and envelops lips with glistening color. The finish is both creamy and steamy and ensures knockout glamour. Available in 35 sinful shades.

Ingredients

Polybutene, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil,Microcrystalline wax, Lanolin oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, IsopropylPalmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Perfume,Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Carbonate,Butylparaben, and B.H.T. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499),Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , D&C RedNo.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No. 7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.17 (CI26100) , D&C Red No.28 (CI 45410), D&C Red No.34 (CI 15880),D&C Red No. 36 (CI 12085), or Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

• How pigmented is this and does it last through eating or ...1 Answers
  • Lip glosse or lipstick !? 🤔🤔 NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss M....2 Answers
  • Do you like this gloss?2 Answers
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss
  • "I bought the "Natural" Mega Shine lip gloss. Smells nice, glossy, and good color pay off. It's cheap too at Target. I am purchasing more other colors later for sure!" in 239 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is fantastic. It is creamy and provides a good amount of pigment, depending on the shade. The shimmery ones are a bit more sheer, but they wear off evenly and do not leave that weird glitter layer on your lips as they wear off. They are not super long lasting, but will give you a few hours before needing to reapply as long as you aren't eating/drinking too much. They also aren't super sticky if you don't like that. " in 109 reviews
  • "There is a large color selection, but not the best drugstore lip gloss." in 6 reviews
Ashley G.
Charleston
I recently broke (how did I manage that?!?) this lip gloss after it had lived for months in the bottom of my purse.  Its so pretty by itself or as a topper that I kept it either at the ready on my vanity or in my purse at all times.  I'm already trying to hunt down where I can find a replacement.
Lynn B.
Bchamoun, Aley
This product is cute and shiny but there's something about it that bothered me and its the color. The color of the container is much more pigmented than the actual product but overall i like it.
Vania D.
Veracruz, Veracruz
Review for: Gold Pink more...
Me gusta, es bonito. Huele mucho, es cĂłmodo pero no es mi favorito. Es un tono rosa muy bonito con destellos dorados. Siento que es demasiado pegajoso para mi gusto.
Ana P.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Natural, Miami Babe, Sweet Heart, Hot Fudge, La La, Crystal Soda, Pink Frost, Plush Red, Sugar Pie, African Queen, Ice Princess more...
of my favorite gloss these I love are super pigmented have a nice aroma and combined with other colors looks spectacular I love them
Yesenia F.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Sponge Cake more...
So  the color itself is really pretty, its more peachy pink with gold shimmer. The smell is where it can be a turn off. The fragrance is chocolate smelling but the more times you apply gloss the more the fragrance gets in your nose. The gloss isnt sticky at all and is comfortable to wear. The wear time is decent for a gloss.
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
Review for: Plush Red more...
I love this color on me. It looks good and makes my lips pop with color. It's inexpensive and I love the brand. It glides on smoothly and stays on most of the day. I bought this color to see if it would look good and I was right
~Momina k.
I have this gloss in an orange shade and i like the gloss in every way like its super pretty on the lips but it kinda has a weird scent to it which i dont really like
Anette B.
Laredo, TX
O g I just love this gloss actually it's my favorite ! I have the tea rose and it's so pretty ! It has a natural color and at the same time it makes your lips look beautiful. I recommend this one 100%
Amanda C.
Taunton
I love nyx mega shine lip gloss there was a specific color I use to buy it was a pinkish color. It went on smooth and it wasnt sticky. I loved this color it went good with my complexion. I do not remember the name of the color because its been a while since a bought one. I really want to get another one. I think this is a good lip gloss
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
Review for: Candy Shop more...
I got the candy shop version of this lip gloss. It’s really shiny and glossy, I like the smell and it lasts quite a while. The price point was great (much cheaper than department store brands). I’d recommend.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm I the only fan of these Lip Glosses? What is your favorite shade?
Jennifer G.
Needles, CA
Is it too good to be true!? I hear these are amazing quality and priced right.
Heather S.
Pineville, LA
Is the product worth buying ?
Tequila C.
Is this product sticky on the lips?
Oriana G.