BY NYX

Kiss me quick! Our signature Mega Shine Lip Gloss delivers shine moisture and softness and envelops lips with glistening color. The finish is both creamy and steamy and ensures knockout glamour. Available in 35 sinful shades.

Ingredients

Polybutene, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil,Microcrystalline wax, Lanolin oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, IsopropylPalmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Perfume,Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Carbonate,Butylparaben, and B.H.T. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499),Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , D&C RedNo.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No. 7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.17 (CI26100) , D&C Red No.28 (CI 45410), D&C Red No.34 (CI 15880),D&C Red No. 36 (CI 12085), or Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

• How pigmented is this and does it last through eating or drinking?1 Answers
  • Lip glosse or lipstick !? 🤔🤔 NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss MAC Lipstick2 Answers
  • Do you like this gloss?2 Answers
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss
  • "I bought the "Natural" Mega Shine lip gloss. Smells nice, glossy, and good color pay off. It's cheap too at Target. I am purchasing more other colors later for sure!" in 239 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is fantastic. It is creamy and provides a good amount of pigment, depending on the shade. The shimmery ones are a bit more sheer, but they wear off evenly and do not leave that weird glitter layer on your lips as they wear off. They are not super long lasting, but will give you a few hours before needing to reapply as long as you aren't eating/drinking too much. They also aren't super sticky if you don't like that. " in 109 reviews
  • "There is a large color selection, but not the best drugstore lip gloss." in 6 reviews
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Soft and pearly or super bright and shiney!! These are great quality and look fabulous on. I love them!!
Destini H.
Berea, KY
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss - Copper (DC) more...
I actually really like this color. It's not too bright which is a plus. It stays on as long as I check it ever so often. It met my expectations in the long run. I would recommend it to other people also.
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
These are my go-to drugstore lip glosses. I absolutely love their shades and they are long lasting. These lip glosses exceeded my expectations. I have bought so many of these that I can't keep count. The only con to these lip glosses are that the plastic bottle can crack causing the gloss to leak in your makeup bag!
Saira M.
Denver, CO
I love this product. It leaves your lips nice and shinny. Has some color but just enough to give you a pop of color
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
These are long lasting, pigmented, and a very cheap price. I like these but tend to prefer the other NYX lip products. It still doesn't strop me from buying more though! I have just about every color in each lip product!
Tahsina w.
london
Review for: Clear more...
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss
This product is good it does do what it says and is mega shiny however it is very sticky. As a gloss you would expect some stickiness yet i found this was very sticky. If you dont mind a very sticky gloss it is definetly worth a try.
Daphne W.
The colors are very pretty and the consistency is about a medium thicknessbut not bad, since its shiny. I enjoy the champagne color color that I have.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Plush Red more...
Love this product and it is long lasting on my lips. It is very shiny and smells great. I’m a repeat user. The price is very affordable. Color is very beautiful. I recommend others to try this product and I will continue to purchase this product.
Malinda G.
Review for: African Queen more...
You can’t go wrong with NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss. For one it’s affordable and plus you can find these pretty much anywhere, even at you local beauty aisle at your grocery store. Love the line and would love to review their products as well.
kandiss J.
I like Lip Gloss better than lipstick of any kind. This lip gloss is called Beautiful and that is exactly what it is. Its got a light color shimmery rose pink color and a nice shine. It lasts for a good while but needs to be reapplied as needed. This is one of my favorites. I recommend it if you like light color with shine and some shimmer. Its very Beautiful, it really is.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm I the only fan of these Lip Glosses? What is your favorite shade?
Jennifer G.
Needles, CA
Is it too good to be true!? I hear these are amazing quality and priced right.
Heather S.
Pineville, LA
Is the product worth buying ?
Oriana G.
Katy, TX
Where can I buy it? I need it
Tequila C.
Is this product sticky on the lips?