BY NYX #93 in Lip Gloss

Kiss me quick! Our signature Mega Shine Lip Gloss delivers shine moisture and softness and envelops lips with glistening color. The finish is both creamy and steamy and ensures knockout glamour. Available in 35 sinful shades.

Ingredients

Polybutene, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil,Microcrystalline wax, Lanolin oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, IsopropylPalmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Perfume,Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Carbonate,Butylparaben, and B.H.T. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499),Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , D&C RedNo.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No. 7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.17 (CI26100) , D&C Red No.28 (CI 45410), D&C Red No.34 (CI 15880),D&C Red No. 36 (CI 12085), or Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

• How pigmented is this and does it last through eating or drinking?1 Answers
  • Lip glosse or lipstick !? 🤔🤔 NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss MAC Lipstick2 Answers
  • Do you like this gloss?2 Answers
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss
  • "I bought the "Natural" Mega Shine lip gloss. Smells nice, glossy, and good color pay off. It's cheap too at Target. I am purchasing more other colors later for sure!" in 239 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is fantastic. It is creamy and provides a good amount of pigment, depending on the shade. The shimmery ones are a bit more sheer, but they wear off evenly and do not leave that weird glitter layer on your lips as they wear off. They are not super long lasting, but will give you a few hours before needing to reapply as long as you aren't eating/drinking too much. They also aren't super sticky if you don't like that. " in 109 reviews
  • "There is a large color selection, but not the best drugstore lip gloss." in 6 reviews
Stephanie L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
These lip glosses are some of my favorites! I love NYX products in general but the lip glosses are a must. They are perfect to wear alone or to top lipsticks with. They smell really like and the wand applies the product very nicely.
Emilee E.
Review for: Nude Pink more...
I love this gloss!! It blends nicely and isn’t too pink. It is a very neutral color and looks good on most skin tones. The packaging is sleek and easy to store. I purchased mine at CVS and would definitely recommend this others.
SONIA A.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Review for: Baby Rose more...
I love this product the baby rose color is beautiful I am the kind of person that doesn't like a lot of make up just gloss and chapstick this product is prefect for on the go make up look
Jacqueline C.
Davis, CA
Review for: Beige more...
This is one of my favorite nude pink color. I don't know why - there's something about this color that compliments my light/medium skin tone. Really creamy and comfortable to wear. Not too sticky, but has a nice shine.
Megan W.
Laramie, WY
I love my lips to look extra glossed and plumped and I also love the affordability of NYX cosmetics. The color range is also nice but the glosses aren’t very pigmented. I use them as more of a topper on my lipsticks.
Fernanda L.
I love this lips gloss . You can get them everywhere for really cheap price . They will last you years . Can go wrong buying this if you’re on a budget but you like quality as well.NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss
Shielisse T.
Kirkland, WA
I got this from Nordstrom rack. I cannot complain with the price. It does the job of making your lups glossy. Though when i applied it. It has a differwnt color on my lips. I hope they have more color selections.
Leila R.
Salisbury , MD
Review for: Sugar pie more...
I did like this gloss, did not like that the writing on the package came off very quickly so I could not see the shade name after awhile. Also didn’t care for the smell but other than that pretty decent product.
ABBY N.
Grand rapids, MI
This lip gloss is a good drugstore option but not my favorite gloss of all time. The packaging also broke on me causing the product to leak everywhere. Need to reapply throughout the day. Shiny but not super pigmented.
Sarah C.
Review for: Crystal Soda more...
This lip gloss is so cheap! It smells really good and gives just the right amount of shimmer. Great used alone or used for layering. I love NYX products and I especially love NYX lip products. Great value.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm I the only fan of these Lip Glosses? What is your favorite shade?
Jennifer G.
Needles, CA
Is it too good to be true!? I hear these are amazing quality and priced right.
Heather S.
Pineville, LA
Is the product worth buying ?
Oriana G.
Katy, TX
Where can I buy it? I need it
Tequila C.
Is this product sticky on the lips?