BY NYX

Kiss me quick! Our signature Mega Shine Lip Gloss delivers shine moisture and softness and envelops lips with glistening color. The finish is both creamy and steamy and ensures knockout glamour. Available in 35 sinful shades.

Ingredients

Polybutene, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil,Microcrystalline wax, Lanolin oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, IsopropylPalmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Perfume,Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Carbonate,Butylparaben, and B.H.T. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499),Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , D&C RedNo.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No. 7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.17 (CI26100) , D&C Red No.28 (CI 45410), D&C Red No.34 (CI 15880),D&C Red No. 36 (CI 12085), or Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

• How pigmented is this and does it last through eating or drinking?1 Answers
  • Lip glosse or lipstick !? 🤔🤔 NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss MAC Lipstick2 Answers
  • Do you like this gloss?2 Answers
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss
  • "I bought the "Natural" Mega Shine lip gloss. Smells nice, glossy, and good color pay off. It's cheap too at Target. I am purchasing more other colors later for sure!" in 239 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is fantastic. It is creamy and provides a good amount of pigment, depending on the shade. The shimmery ones are a bit more sheer, but they wear off evenly and do not leave that weird glitter layer on your lips as they wear off. They are not super long lasting, but will give you a few hours before needing to reapply as long as you aren't eating/drinking too much. They also aren't super sticky if you don't like that. " in 109 reviews
  • "There is a large color selection, but not the best drugstore lip gloss." in 6 reviews
Rachel G.
Minong, WI
I usually love pretty much anything NYX does but these just aren’t my favorite. I like the scent but they are a little too sticky for me and not enough color pay off.
✨ R.
I really like using this product. As a topper over a matter lipstick or just on its on. It’s not sticky and it really amplifies the look instead of wearing plain matte lipstick.
Sonia A.
Brentwood, CA
Review for: Clear more...
I have the clear shade and I love that I’m able to use this on top of other lipsticks and make them glossy. I love the formula it’s pretty amazing. Not that long lasting since it is a gloss but I definitely recommend.
Mbaby g.
Peoria , AZ
I love the smell of this. It was like my childhood in a tube. These were extremely glossy! But I wouldn’t recommend because they don’t last long at all . Which suck because I love the smell. I will still repurchase because of the smell though.
Krystal Noumie S.
Washington , DC
Review for: Miami Babe more...
The color is nice but may not be the best for me. It was my first time buying it off a recommendation. The packing is cute and simple. The color was a little too shiny. I wouldn’t by it again for myself but my daughter loved it. She’s a little lighter complexion then me.
Qiana S.
Detroit
Review for: Miami Babe, Baby Rose, Clear more...
When I first seen these colors, I didn’t think they would look attractive on me so I was a little iffy about them but then I seen the glitter one (baby rose) and said to myself, I HAVE to get that one! It’s a clear gloss but it has glitter in and I love glitter SO much
Priscilla D.
Socorro
NYX always has great lip products, the glosses aren’t the best but they get the job done. These specifically, provide great color coverage with a nice gloss over. Just a little tacky but there is worse that I have tried. I would recommend that one tries this product.
Mason S.
Review for: Clear, Ice Princess, Tea Rose more...
This is the best lipgloss I have ever used. It stays shiny with a few touch ups, and it's not sticky. It comes with this sweet rasberry scent that I love. I have been using this gloss for over a year and I will continue to buy. It's very affordable and easy to locate at your nearest drugstore.
Emily B.
Pennsylvania,PA
This was a very basic product. It is good for a beginner but not for a makeup artist like myself. It's came super chunky and was not a good finisher. I absolutely hate this product, it's like kids makeup! But that's what to expect for cheap Makeup!
Yolanda C.
Whittier, CA
Just your basic lipgloss. High shine but also sticky. The color is sort of there, and the smell is amazing. This gloss is sort of thick so I would recommend letting sit for a while.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm I the only fan of these Lip Glosses? What is your favorite shade?
Jennifer G.
Needles, CA
Is it too good to be true!? I hear these are amazing quality and priced right.
Heather S.
Pineville, LA
Is the product worth buying ?
Oriana G.
Katy, TX
Where can I buy it? I need it
Tequila C.
Is this product sticky on the lips?