BY NYX #43 in Lip Gloss

Kiss me quick! Our signature Mega Shine Lip Gloss delivers shine moisture and softness and envelops lips with glistening color. The finish is both creamy and steamy and ensures knockout glamour. Available in 35 sinful shades.

Ingredients

Polybutene, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil,Microcrystalline wax, Lanolin oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, IsopropylPalmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Perfume,Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Carbonate,Butylparaben, and B.H.T. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499),Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , D&C RedNo.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No. 7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.17 (CI26100) , D&C Red No.28 (CI 45410), D&C Red No.34 (CI 15880),D&C Red No. 36 (CI 12085), or Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

• How pigmented is this and does it last through eating or ...1 Answers
  • Lip glosse or lipstick !? 🤔🤔 NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss M....2 Answers
  • Do you like this gloss?2 Answers
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss
  • "I bought the "Natural" Mega Shine lip gloss. Smells nice, glossy, and good color pay off. It's cheap too at Target. I am purchasing more other colors later for sure!" in 239 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is fantastic. It is creamy and provides a good amount of pigment, depending on the shade. The shimmery ones are a bit more sheer, but they wear off evenly and do not leave that weird glitter layer on your lips as they wear off. They are not super long lasting, but will give you a few hours before needing to reapply as long as you aren't eating/drinking too much. They also aren't super sticky if you don't like that. " in 109 reviews
  • "There is a large color selection, but not the best drugstore lip gloss." in 6 reviews
Tara H.
Review for: Sugar pie more...
These are decent glosses. Very inexpensive and a nice shade range. The smell is great and they last a long time. I am not crazy about how sticky these are. I’ve used worse, but if you are someone who can’t stand sticky gloss these aren’t for you!
Yolanda C.
Whittier, CA
Just your basic lipgloss. High shine but also sticky. The color is sort of there, and the smell is amazing. This gloss is sort of thick so I would recommend letting sit for a while.
Kat A.
San Jose
Review for: Clear more...
This is a pretty good clear lip gloss, but there isn’t anything particularly special about it. It’s a little sticky, but not horribly. I don’t like to wear it over liquid lipsticks however, as it usually causes them to smear all over my teeth.
Shanda H.
I think this is a great affordable lip gloss. The shades are pigmented, and it seems more long lasting than other glosses. This was one of my very first glosses I ever bought myself. They have a slightly fruity smell. Only con-slightly sticky
Brooke T.
Mokena, IL
I have a few different colors of these. It has a strong cherry scent but I like it. Lots of shine and not tacky feeling at all!! I do wish it lasted a little longer but that’s to be expected from a lip gloss. For the price you can’t complain!
Shannon K.
Orlando
Review for: Nude Peach more...
I love this gloss in nude peach coral! Not so nude, more of a peach coral....with just the right amount of color, pigment and pop, not to shear. Easily worn by itself on nude lips, or used on top of lipstick or stain to tone it down a bit.
Shahadah E.
This is my favorite lipgloss ever! It last forever and it leaves my lip so hydrated! At times I use it as a lip moisturizer when I do t have my chapstick on me. It is a great price. I got mine on sale at ulta. Great pigmentation and shine
Hannah B.
Atlanta , GA
These were my go too lip glosses when I first started it in makeup! They are nice and apply easy and Last about the average time any other close does. There is a huge color range and you can chose from nudes to intense colors like purple.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I love this lipgloss! It comes in so many colors! NYX is found at Ulta and Walgreens. It’s usually around $3. Wears nice, not too sticky and doesn’t have a bad smell. Love it
Stephanie L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
These lip glosses are some of my favorites! I love NYX products in general but the lip glosses are a must. They are perfect to wear alone or to top lipsticks with. They smell really like and the wand applies the product very nicely.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm I the only fan of these Lip Glosses? What is your favorite shade?
Jennifer G.
Needles, CA
Is it too good to be true!? I hear these are amazing quality and priced right.
Heather S.
Pineville, LA
Is the product worth buying ?
Oriana G.
Houston, Tx
Where can I buy it? I need it
Tequila C.
Is this product sticky on the lips?