BY NYX #43 in Lip Gloss

Kiss me quick! Our signature Mega Shine Lip Gloss delivers shine moisture and softness and envelops lips with glistening color. The finish is both creamy and steamy and ensures knockout glamour. Available in 35 sinful shades.

Ingredients

Polybutene, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil,Microcrystalline wax, Lanolin oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, IsopropylPalmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Perfume,Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Carbonate,Butylparaben, and B.H.T. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499),Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , D&C RedNo.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No. 7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.17 (CI26100) , D&C Red No.28 (CI 45410), D&C Red No.34 (CI 15880),D&C Red No. 36 (CI 12085), or Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

• How pigmented is this and does it last through eating or ...1 Answers
  • Lip glosse or lipstick !? 🤔🤔 NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss M....2 Answers
  • Do you like this gloss?2 Answers
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss
  • "I bought the "Natural" Mega Shine lip gloss. Smells nice, glossy, and good color pay off. It's cheap too at Target. I am purchasing more other colors later for sure!" in 239 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is fantastic. It is creamy and provides a good amount of pigment, depending on the shade. The shimmery ones are a bit more sheer, but they wear off evenly and do not leave that weird glitter layer on your lips as they wear off. They are not super long lasting, but will give you a few hours before needing to reapply as long as you aren't eating/drinking too much. They also aren't super sticky if you don't like that. " in 109 reviews
  • "There is a large color selection, but not the best drugstore lip gloss." in 6 reviews
Dimi G.
MY FAVORITE LIPGLOSS! I swear by this product! The clear one is my favorite and I was buy more than 1 so I can never run out. It’s not sticky, it doesn’t gloop up in the corners. It’s just perfect.
Morgan M.
Apex
Review for: Beige more...
I had this lipgloss in high school and I remember loving it, so when I saw it at a nordstrom rack the other day I picked it up. It has a way stronger cherry scent than I remember and isn't as pretty or even in color. Maybe I just got a bad one? I like the butter gloss way better.
Lillian Q.
Bronx, NY
This one I don't use very often. It's a bit on the sticky side and has that pink tint I so love....NOT. so it's there for those quick moments when I just need a little wet on my dry feeling lips
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Plush Red more...
Love this product and it is long lasting on my lips. It is very shiny and smells great. I’m a repeat user. The price is very affordable. Color is very beautiful. I recommend others to try this product and I will continue to purchase this product.
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
I love this lip gloss and it is so affordable. It has good staying power and isn’t too sticky. It feels pretty smooth and creates a nice shine. The colors aren’t too opaque but show up enough to tell they aren’t just a clear gloss.
Tabitha M.
Review for: Perfect Red more...
I keep this color in my purse at all times. Never leave home without it. What is life without a red lip!?! :-) And nyx has the best, most affordable and fun color lip glosses. Plus you can always find a sale somewhere.
Katherine G.
Brockton, MA
Awesome, affordable drugstore lipglosses. Really pretty colors with great pigmentation. Wears really nicely on the lips, can be used alone or over lipstick. Really nice for everyday wear
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
These are by far my favorite lip glosses hands down! I love a gloss that looks wet but isn’t super sticky. I do not want that gross stringy look when you open your lips. These give that wet look without being super sticky. They are lightweight feeling but have great pigment and look amazing. They are perfect by themselves or layered over a lip color.
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
I’m not a big gloss wearer but if I want to use a gloss on top of my lipstick I will just gab a neutral color gloss from NYX and put it on. I’m not the biggest fan because most glosses are sticky and hair just seems to find its way into my lips and I hate when it gets stuck. But I’ll plop on a little gloss if I want a glossy look and go on with my day.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Review for: Sponge Cake, Perfect more...
I enjoy this lip gloss quite a bit! Not too bold and not too expensive. Got it for $4 from Nordstrom Rack and they had lots of different colors to pick from. Will continue to buy these as they go on smooth and have a nice shimmery look.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm I the only fan of these Lip Glosses? What is your favorite shade?
Jennifer G.
Needles, CA
Is it too good to be true!? I hear these are amazing quality and priced right.
Heather S.
Pineville, LA
Is the product worth buying ?
Oriana G.
Houston, Tx
Where can I buy it? I need it
Tequila C.
Is this product sticky on the lips?