BY NYX #93 in Lip Gloss

Kiss me quick! Our signature Mega Shine Lip Gloss delivers shine moisture and softness and envelops lips with glistening color. The finish is both creamy and steamy and ensures knockout glamour. Available in 35 sinful shades.

Ingredients

Polybutene, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil,Microcrystalline wax, Lanolin oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, IsopropylPalmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Perfume,Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Carbonate,Butylparaben, and B.H.T. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499),Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , D&C RedNo.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No. 7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.17 (CI26100) , D&C Red No.28 (CI 45410), D&C Red No.34 (CI 15880),D&C Red No. 36 (CI 12085), or Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

• How pigmented is this and does it last through eating or drinking?1 Answers
  • Lip glosse or lipstick !? 🤔🤔 NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss MAC Lipstick2 Answers
  • Do you like this gloss?2 Answers
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss
  • "I bought the "Natural" Mega Shine lip gloss. Smells nice, glossy, and good color pay off. It's cheap too at Target. I am purchasing more other colors later for sure!" in 239 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is fantastic. It is creamy and provides a good amount of pigment, depending on the shade. The shimmery ones are a bit more sheer, but they wear off evenly and do not leave that weird glitter layer on your lips as they wear off. They are not super long lasting, but will give you a few hours before needing to reapply as long as you aren't eating/drinking too much. They also aren't super sticky if you don't like that. " in 109 reviews
  • "There is a large color selection, but not the best drugstore lip gloss." in 6 reviews
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
These glosses are okay for the price. They have an easy doe foot applicator and a great range of gloss colors. These glosses do have a slight cherry scent so if you don’t like scented gloss, I wouldn’t recommend these. They are a tad sticky but nothing that bothers me.
crislyn C.
This gloss smells good and serves its purpose. If you’re looking for color, I would consider a different gloss though. It definitely provides shine but only has a slight tint. Also, the packaging wasn’t so great because it broke after just a few weeks of use.
Niki S.
If you dont want to shell out cash on the high end brands this is the perfect alternative. They come in sooooo many colors, they smell good, their cheap!! Like idk what NYX does to formulate these but they are killinh the game right now w/their lip products
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
The very first product I ever bought from NYC was a mega shine lip gloss, to d as the every lip gloss product I have purchased by them has held up to my expectations. They have great pigmentation, great color selection and are really very affordable.
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
I have repurchased the neutral color many times and have tried out a few of the other colors. They have a great shine and easy application. The price can't be beat. I wish the flavor/scent was a bit nicer, but they aren't offensive, just lipsticky.
Tamara P.
Review for: Candy Shop more...
The color is absolutely gorgeous! The only problem I had with this lipgloss is the fact that it gave my lips a slightly painful tingling each time I applied it...no bueno. Threw it in the garbage. And I NEVER toss out lipgloss cuz I love them all! My lips have been chronically dry for the past month and a half, that's how BAD of a reaction it had on my lips. Currently using EOS, Carmex and good ol' fashioned water to treat my lips. Bought it at the newly opened NYX at my fave mall Roosevelt Field for $5 and I believe they were on clearance. NOT RECOMMENDED!
Rosalind P.
Plano
I've used these NYX lip glosses for years. They're available in so many colors in the price is fantastic for them. They look great on their own or over a lipstick. They tend to be a little sticky but to me they stay on longer than most glosses.
Shanda H.
I think this is a great affordable lip gloss. The shades are pigmented, and it seems more long lasting than other glosses. This was one of my very first glosses I ever bought myself. They have a slightly fruity smell. Only con-slightly sticky
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Plush Red more...
Love this product and it is long lasting on my lips. It is very shiny and smells great. I’m a repeat user. The price is very affordable. Color is very beautiful. I recommend others to try this product and I will continue to purchase this product.
Jackie S.
Review for: Salsa more...
I didn't really like his product as much as I think I would. It is super tacky when applied to the lips and it occurred to me that it never really dries. I love the color but hate the smell. I would never buy this again only because it doesn't really dry down and it's not really that shiny.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm I the only fan of these Lip Glosses? What is your favorite shade?
Jennifer G.
Needles, CA
Is it too good to be true!? I hear these are amazing quality and priced right.
Heather S.
Pineville, LA
Is the product worth buying ?
Oriana G.
Katy, TX
Where can I buy it? I need it
Tequila C.
Is this product sticky on the lips?