Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Needles , CA
Is it too good to be true!? I hear these are amazing quality and priced right.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Cleveland, TN
2 years ago
No, its not too good to be true!! Everything you hear is right!
Angela K.
Angela K.
Ruskin, FL
2 years, 11 months ago
I am in love with anything by nyx and this product just tops it off!! :)
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
3 years, 3 months ago
I really love these. they are priced extremely well, and the color assortment that they have is so so good! some people don't like the flavor/smell that they have, but i really don't mind it. the smell doesn't last very long anyway :)
Yeji K.
Yeji K.
Fort Lee, NJ
3 years, 4 months ago
I personally don't like these products. I like the NYX Butter Glosses more than these. The reason why I don't like them is because they leave my lips dry and the colors look very similar to one another. I guess it might have been because of the colors I chose but I could not tell the difference between the colors. However, the Butter Glosses have a gorgeous shade and because they are very moisturizing.
sunny m.
sunny m.
3 years, 6 months ago
No its not to good to be true. I adore these lip glosses and have a ton lying around all over my house, in my cars and purses. They are amazing quality, they have a great color pay off, they last a long time and honestly I have been using these more than some of my high end lip glosses and that says a lot lol. I love MAC lip glosses but these are my new fav
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY
3 years, 8 months ago
The prices range where u go to buy them .. But the quality is good it's not sticky and thick it goes on smoothly and have a nice glossy finish I say try one 1st then continue to buy if you like them ... I also like beige as my favorite it's a nice pink and the name tricks the color lol it's no where near beige it's pink ! Lol :)
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
3 years, 10 months ago
I've only tried a few but I've loved them all! Beige is my favorite lip gloss that I have ever tried, and the prices are great! It seems too good to be true, but it's not!