BY NYX #41 in Lip Gloss

Kiss me quick! Our signature Mega Shine Lip Gloss delivers shine moisture and softness and envelops lips with glistening color. The finish is both creamy and steamy and ensures knockout glamour. Available in 35 sinful shades.

Ingredients

Polybutene, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil,Microcrystalline wax, Lanolin oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, IsopropylPalmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Perfume,Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Carbonate,Butylparaben, and B.H.T. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499),Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , D&C RedNo.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No. 7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.17 (CI26100) , D&C Red No.28 (CI 45410), D&C Red No.34 (CI 15880),D&C Red No. 36 (CI 12085), or Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

• How pigmented is this and does it last through eating or drinking?1 Answers
  • Do these need to be retouched often?Be the first to answer!
  • I'm I the only fan of these Lip Glosses? What is your favorite sh...14 Answers
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss
  • "There is a large color selection, but not the best drugstore lip gloss." in 6 reviews
Liz A.
Liz A.
North East, MD
Review for: Pink Frost
I love NYX lip products. They're so smooth and buttery. I haven't tried a single lippie from them that I haven't adored. When I am looking for adorable lip glosses, this is my go to brand. This gloss is no exception. Goes on beautifully and lasts quite a long time. A nice light wash of color with lots of shine. I've had many Hugh end brand glosses, I always go back to these. Why pay extra for something when you can get the same quality for less?! I highly recommend these glosses, or any of the NYX lip products. You just can't go wrong.
Becky P.
Becky P.
Schaumburg , IL
Review for: Gold Pink
I like that this is affordable and you can use a coupon at ulta on it, and that it has a cute bow on top of the packaging, and I love the color, but quality I do think they're are better glosses. I personally think urban decay's is better along with Lancomes glosses quality wise. The nyx ones don't last as long and not as pigmented as the urban decay ones and lancomes. Also the packaging is cheap compared to the others.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Portsmouth, OH
Literally my FAVORITE lip gloss! I have it in Natural and it is the best thing to happen to my makeup routine. It is the best shade for me and literally goes well for everyday wear. It's visible but not too much color! I adore it. Also, I love that it's long lasting and makes my lips feel moisturized! Not to mention, it is so affordable. I plan on buying this lipgloss in many other shades.
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Review for: Gold Pink
I absolutely loved this color this is the newest color that I got and I'm absolutely obsessed with it. I will definitely continue to use it until I find another color that I like which is not hard to do :-) every color in this collection has been amazing. It definitely has an amazing gloss to it and I don't need to keep reapplying which is a big thing for me
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Tulare, CA
This lip gloss is so amazing! Any girl who loves lip gloss need to try this product! It is not sticky and it goes on very nicely. Also, the shades you have to choose from are gorgeous. When you apply the lip gloss, it will give you a nice amount of color to your lippies! I have the color "Natural" and it's one of the best nude lip glosses I've ever had!
Saima S.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
First thought: it smells like bubblegum! Second: the bow!! Too cute. The product itself is pretty good for the price. The gloss is very pigmented and not overly sticky. It is a thicker gloss, so be mindful of that. The applicator is angled, making application easier. The applicator also has a pointed tip so you could carve out that cupid's bow!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the shade Beige and it's a beautiful color. The gloss is pigmented, very shiny, and only slightly sticky. It's one of the most comfortable lip glosses I've ever worn. I'm usually not a lip gloss girl because of how uncomfortable they can be, but this gloss is great. My one complaint is that it has s very strong artificial cherry scent.
Diana Q.
Diana Q.
Medley, FL
Review for: Sweet Heart
I really like this gloss...the shine is amazing and not too glossy. The formula is not sticky at all and goes on smoothly. I recommend using a lip scrub before applying it, tho...(the application will feel much smoother). The angled applicator is wonderful as well. Overall, I would definitely purchase a few more colors when I get a chance.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Ocoee, FL
Review for: Beautiful
These lip glosses are stunning! Nyx is a brand that you pretty much can't go wrong with. Their lip products are great and these lip glosses have a great consistency and texture. They glide onto the lips and aren't sticky or tacky. They have great color payoff and pair well with other lip products. I love and recommend these to everyone!
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
I have this in the Baby Rose color and I use it on its own and on top of lipstick. It has a tingly sensation which is so unique for a lip gloss to plump and hydrate lips! The sparkle is amazing but not too much. The color pay off is amazing. It has a doefoot applicator that is so soft and doesn't leave a heaping mess on your lips.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm I the only fan of these Lip Glosses? What is your favorite shade?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Needles , CA
Is it too good to be true!? I hear these are amazing quality and priced right.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Pineville, LA
Is the product worth buying ?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product sticky on the lips?
Oriana G.