NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss

Kiss me quick! Our signature Mega Shine Lip Gloss delivers shine moisture and softness and envelops lips with glistening color. The finish is both creamy and steamy and ensures knockout glamour. Available in 35 sinful shades.

Ingredients

Polybutene, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil,Microcrystalline wax, Lanolin oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, IsopropylPalmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Perfume,Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Carbonate,Butylparaben, and B.H.T. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499),Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , D&C RedNo.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No. 7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.17 (CI26100) , D&C Red No.28 (CI 45410), D&C Red No.34 (CI 15880),D&C Red No. 36 (CI 12085), or Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

#NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss Can you where these colors to most outfits?
Did the lip gloss stay on for long?
Does it transfer?
Start your review of NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
I bought the "Natural" Mega Shine lip gloss. Smells nice, glossy, and good color pay off. It's cheap too at Target. I am purchasing more other colors later for sure!in reviews
...weird glitter layer on your lips as they wear off. They are not super long lasting, but will give you a few hours before needing to reapply as long as you aren't eating/drinking too much. They also aren't super sticky if you don't like that. in reviews
There is a large color selection, but not the best drugstore lip gloss.in reviews
Rachel T.
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Rachel T.
Review for: Beautiful
I've been using this lip gloss for years, and I like it! It comes in a lot of different shades. My favorite is "Beautiful." The sparkles are perfect. I do, however, have one complaint. The smell. It's kind of like cherry cough medicine to me, and it's very unappealing. I think I would buy more if it weren't for that. I do still use it though!
Barbara P.
Everett, WA
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Barbara P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Candy Shop
Éste es un brillo labial muy hermoso transparente tirándole a un Rosita muy bajito se sienten Los labios hidratados humectados excelente para usarlo de día con un maquillaje ligero y natural Recomendado para las personas que no les gustan los labiales muy cargados
Cy A.
Fairfax, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: LA LA
Beautiful and vibrant. Price is great! Checks all my boxes. Perfect for spring weather
Amanda T.
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Amanda T.
Review for: Natural
High shine lip gloss. Beautiful pop of color. Sheer finishing with high shine. Perfect for a summer day wall along the beach. I would love if the product was transfer proof. Lovely packaging.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,143 reviews
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Keara J.
Review for: Beige
Love these glosses , great formula doesn’t clump up or anything! Highly recommend! #gloss
Lisa B.