BY NYX #55 in Lip Gloss

Kiss me quick! Our signature Mega Shine Lip Gloss delivers shine moisture and softness and envelops lips with glistening color. The finish is both creamy and steamy and ensures knockout glamour. Available in 35 sinful shades.

Ingredients

Polybutene, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil,Microcrystalline wax, Lanolin oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, IsopropylPalmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Perfume,Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Carbonate,Butylparaben, and B.H.T. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499),Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , D&C RedNo.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No. 7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.17 (CI26100) , D&C Red No.28 (CI 45410), D&C Red No.34 (CI 15880),D&C Red No. 36 (CI 12085), or Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

• How pigmented is this and does it last through eating or ...1 Answers
  • Lip glosse or lipstick !? 🤔🤔 NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss M....2 Answers
  • Do you like this gloss?2 Answers
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss
  • "I bought the "Natural" Mega Shine lip gloss. Smells nice, glossy, and good color pay off. It's cheap too at Target. I am purchasing more other colors later for sure!" in 239 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is fantastic. It is creamy and provides a good amount of pigment, depending on the shade. The shimmery ones are a bit more sheer, but they wear off evenly and do not leave that weird glitter layer on your lips as they wear off. They are not super long lasting, but will give you a few hours before needing to reapply as long as you aren't eating/drinking too much. They also aren't super sticky if you don't like that. " in 109 reviews
  • "There is a large color selection, but not the best drugstore lip gloss." in 6 reviews
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: Sponge Cake more...
Ridiculously creamy and moisturizing. I don't know what color I have as the sticker fell off, but it is a beautiful natural pink with no shimmer, just a beautiful gloss that makes lips look hydrated and healthy. Probably one of the nicest glosses I have used for the first 10 minutes of having it on. After that, it's gone. No staying power on me at all. I keep this in my car for when I am just running into the store or something and my lips are dry or dull. Instead of digging through my purse for lip balm, I'll grab this for hydration and a shot of color. By the time I come out of the store, it's pretty much gone. Not even a faint stain left. It goes on as a 5-star gloss, but leaves as a 3 for how quickly it vanishes. At least it hydrates.
Haile M.
This product applies nicely, my only problem is that it’s sticky feeling when on your lips after while, and the color isn’t as rich and vibrant as I personally would like to see in this type of product. The price is moderate, nothing to complain to much about, just remember to use chapstick before applying otherwise your lips will become try and you’ll have a caked type of look that will not have people looking at you for the right reasons.
Joan A.
Review for: Miami Babe, Clear, Hot Fudge, Sponge Cake more...
Good price, good consistency, and great brand. I purchased these throughout the years, and out of the many lipglosses from high end to drug store brand, these are one of the few that I reach for. I always have one handy in my purse, makeup bag, wristlet, and a few at my desk in the office. Also, whenever I make a “gift bag” I always throw one of these in them.
Joanna R.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Sweet Heart, Sponge Cake more...
I adore Nyx Sponge Cake! It is one of my favorite glosses and works perfectly with both Candy K and Sephora’s Marvelous Mauve liquid lipsticks. It isn’t too crazy sparkly and there’s no glitter roughness to it. I was worried that the Gloss would be too pigmented and wash out a lipstick instead of working with it. But it is perfect. It doesn’t have that glitter roughness in it and only shows a perfect sparkle not big glitter flecks. I am on my 4th one currently. The only drawback is the packaging, it is very flimsy and cheap. I have broken one just from being in my pocket. It snapped and messed up my jeans. But I honestly don’t care as it is such a great Gloss! I was sad when Ulta stopped carrying it!
kandiss J.
I like Lip Gloss better than lipstick of any kind. This lip gloss is called Beautiful and that is exactly what it is. Its got a light color shimmery rose pink color and a nice shine. It lasts for a good while but needs to be reapplied as needed. This is one of my favorites. I recommend it if you like light color with shine and some shimmer. Its very Beautiful, it really is.
Dajsha J.
Laurinburg
Review for: Sweet Heart more...
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss I think it’s a really nice product. The colors show up very well. My own complaint is that it’s a little to thick for me. But it is long lasting and very shiny. Also keeps your lips moisturized. I would recommend to other who don’t have a problem with thicker lipglosses.
Cat H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Beige more...
Another one of my first lipgloss staples when I started wearing makeup. This color in particular has a very natural pinky tone finish with a hint of pink. Very satisfied upon first time purchase. A little sticky but it does leave a natural shine and it’s also very affordable like most NYX products.
Alexis P.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Sweet Heart more...
This nude was just what I was looking for & being such a cheap price compared to buying the kylie lip kits I got this to replace one and I will continue because of the color and price! Quality was great nice and glossy stays on for white awhile. I will be trying new shades by nyx!
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
These glosses are okay for the price. They have an easy doe foot applicator and a great range of gloss colors. These glosses do have a slight cherry scent so if you don’t like scented gloss, I wouldn’t recommend these. They are a tad sticky but nothing that bothers me.
crislyn C.
This gloss smells good and serves its purpose. If you’re looking for color, I would consider a different gloss though. It definitely provides shine but only has a slight tint. Also, the packaging wasn’t so great because it broke after just a few weeks of use.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm I the only fan of these Lip Glosses? What is your favorite shade?
Jennifer G.
Needles, CA
Is it too good to be true!? I hear these are amazing quality and priced right.
Heather S.
Pineville, LA
Is the product worth buying ?
Oriana G.
Houston, Tx
Where can I buy it? I need it
Tequila C.
Is this product sticky on the lips?