NYX Mechanical Lip Pencil uploaded by Eva G.NYX Mechanical Lip Pencil uploaded by Madison G.NYX Mechanical Lip Pencil uploaded by Ana S.
2 colors available

BY NYX #94 in Lip Liner

Take your look to a whole new level of beautiful by emphasizing your eyes! The creamy texture of our mechanical pencil for eyes delivers intense pigmentation while it moisturizes. The formula is renowned for its lasting power. Illuminate your eyes with a variety of 15 mesmerizing eye shades! see more...

• What methods do you all use for blending the liner with the lipstick?2 Answers
  • About how much product do you get in this liner? I have the pencil ...1 Answers
  • What is the best rosy nude color? Not too dark. Thanks!1 Answers
McKenzie T.
McKenzie T.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Nude pink
I love the NYX lip liners as I feel that they just glide on smoothly and are very pigmented. My all time favorite, that I have repurchased many times, is the liner in the color "Nude." It is the most universal nude and can be used with any nude lipstick. The only problem I have, is that if you liked to over line your lips, be careful because I feel that the liner tends to clump up a little bit around the edges if its on your skin and not your actual lips. I don't know if thats the lip liner, or the liquid lipsticks I'm using, but it happens every time I use the liner. But still the best nude color and I would repurchase.
Claire M.
Claire M.
i've tried a lot of lip liners but none of them compare to this one. it goes on smooth but not sticky like some ive used. its also very easy to apply so if youre awful at keeping a steady hand, this is the product for you.

nude is by far my favorite shade. its the perfect base to any neutral lipstick. ive found that it works for the whole spectrum of nudes from pinks to browns. it's also easy on your wallet too.

you really cant go wrong with this product. its cheap, has amazing pigmentation, and helps lipstick stay in place. so if youre ever in the market for a new lip liner try this one, it wont disappoint.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
I carry this lip pencil with me at all times and mostly love that in some of the more neutral shades, I can simply add some simple lip pencil--skip the lipstick--and I get a subtle bit of definition while still maintaining a subtle look for the workplace. Hard to beat the price--especially for how long this lip pencil will last you. And with the variety of shades, you'll likely find more than one that is "absolutely perfect!"
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I like NYX cosmetics all around. There very affordable. The NYX Mechanical Pencil is nice quality and come in a wide variety of colors. Go on pretty smooth. Not as long lasting as higher end products but better than a lot of drugstore brands. I have mixed feelings about this brand, I really like some products, Some it's worth saving your money. As far as this product it is nice and its convenient that it is mechanical.
sam b.
sam b.
Great color, does its job and amazing price. Extremely comparable to high end lip pencils. Awesome color options. perfect for lining lips and pairing with lipstick, liquid lipstick, and lip gloss. Also great alone to fill in the lips for a full coverage color. I would 100% recommend to anyone. perfect price for starting out in make up and perfect for anyone looking for an affordable dupe of a high end liner.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Wayne, NJ
The NYX Mechanical Lip Pencils are by far my favorite drugstore lip liners! I have an assortment of colors and continue to repurchase new ones when I see them at the drug store. I usually get mine from CVS or Ulta. They glide on so smoothly and last for a very long time on the lips which is why I continue to gravitate towards them. For the price that they are, they are definitely worth trying out!
Serenity C.
Serenity C.
Savannah, GA
If you're looking for great color payoff, these see the lip liners for you! I have a multitude of colors...just about every color there is. They have a nice texture that glides onto the lips with ease. They can be worn alone as an all over lip color, as a base for your lipstick of choice, or as a base for lip gloss. They can also be used as eyeliner. I'm obsessed!
Jessenia D.
Jessenia D.
Orlando, FL
I love most everything NYX makes and these lip pencils are no exception! They are really easy and creamy to apply. They last for a while and help any lipstick applied on top last way longer they then normally would. I also love the shade selection for such an inexpensive drugstore line. You can find a pencil to go with most every lipstick shade out there!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Los Angeles, CA
Definitely one of my favorites. Has a vast color range, lasts pretty long to be a drugstore item. It is not expensive at all and very pigmented. with just one easy swipe it can last a pretty long time. Love using them so I have bought a few. Very convenient when on the go or in your purse because you do not need a sharpener and very easy to apply.
Steph T.
Steph T.
Chicago
Review for: Nude pink
I must start by saying I LOVE all my nyx products but my go to must have favorites are the mechanical lip pencils. I have them in almost every color. These are definitely apart of every single one of my makeup routines. I swear by them and love the rich smooth formula that doesn't dry out my lips. Thank you nyx for creating such a great prouduct.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
South Daytona, FL
Does this glide on smoothly? Does it last all day? Does it smear easily?
Ashanti W.
Ashanti W.
What methods do you all use for blending the liner with the lipstick?
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Killeen, TX
I'm looking to add more variety to my makeup routine, do these last long throughout the day or would I need to keep it on me?
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Fremont, CA
About how much product do you get in this liner? I have the pencil lip liner and it has a lot of product.
sowjanya t.
sowjanya t.
Hicksville, NY
Is this lip liner any good? Will it last all day longer?