NYX Matte Nail Polish uploaded by Scheniqua H.NYX Matte Nail Polish uploaded by Scheniqua H.NYX Matte Nail Polish uploaded by Aleaha D.
18 colors available

BY NYX

This new nail polish from NYX has bold primary colors in matte finish. NYX Brand nail-polish Category Beauty Supplies for Women see more...

• I'm looking for a good matte nail polish. I have one from Essie, bu...1 Answers
  • Is this a matte top coat or is it actual matte nail polish? If so, ...1 Answers
  • Just need to know if this product make the finish look foggy ?1 Answers
Scheniqua H.
Scheniqua H.
Morrisville, PA
One of my favorite must have in my Polish collection.... I'm addicted to matte black everything... I would recommend it in every color and I would wear it in every color.
I would like to try this soon. I like matte colors and I wanna see how this will look and its a beautiful color.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Matte Nail Polish - Lavender
When it comes to nail polish I am extremely picky! I'm not happy if I don't have the perfect shade that doesn't take more than two coats to have it looking fantastic. To avoid worrying about those issues I go right for NYX nail polish and not just any shade, the Matte Lavender looks beautiful on your finger and toe nails!
Kylee R.
Kylee R.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Matte Nail Polish - Orange
I love this color really. I never thought of Orange to be on my nails. But one thing bad about it is that it comes off easy. But it's really easy to apply this is good price but i dont think it's worth 17 dollors of its gonna come off really easily. But i would but it again.😊
Violet F.
Violet F.
Columbus
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Matte Nail Polish - Sky Blue
I love this nail polish. It's totally awesome. It was my first time using it and I love it so much. I will definitely keep buying it. I bought it at ulta beauty and it was super easy to apply. It was definitely worth the buy and I would recommend this to others.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Matte Nail Polish - Mint
This color is fun and perfect for those who like more understated nails as well as bold. This is easy to apply and stays on longer than most brands I have used. You don't have to worry about it chipping as long as you let it dry completely!
Thailyanis D.
Thailyanis D.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Matte Nail Polish - Sky Blue
i love love love this matte nail polish. The color is beautiful in person. It is extremely easy to apply. I personally love matte nail polish better than the regular nail polish. It is affordable and I most definitely recommend you go and try it out for yourself.
Halie G.
Halie G.
Lester
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Matte Nail Polish - Sky Blue
This color is one of my favorites! The blue is gorgeous and it stays on very well. I bought mine online, but I think they sell them anywhere they sell those items such as Ulta. I loved it and I do recommend this.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: NYX Matte Nail Polish - Mint
Let me start off by saying I absolutely love this color. So vibrant and pretty. I purchased this nail polish at target. I would say it is easy to apply. You should use a rubber base coat before using this to help prevent chipping.
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
Spring Hill , Fl
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Matte Nail Polish - Mint
I love nail polish , I don't really use them as much but the nyx nails is a good polish an love the shades , this was my first time purchasing nail polish from them but I think they beat out other brands ! I recommend this to others there shades are amazing
Emily G.
Emily G.
Palmdale, CA
Is it worth the money? because I've seen it but i don't know if I should purchase it
Joselyn S.
Joselyn S.
Is this a matte top coat or is it actual matte nail polish? If so, is it really worth it? How much is it? Do you guys recommend other matte nail polish brands?
Sam ..
Sam ..
Lithuania
I heard that NYX is a really great makeup brand, but what about polishes?
Salma A.
Salma A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this nail polish compare to other matte nail polishes such as OPI or China Glaze?
Lauryn W.