NYX Matte Nail Polish uploaded by Scheniqua H.NYX Matte Nail Polish uploaded by Scheniqua H.NYX Matte Nail Polish uploaded by Aleaha D.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This new nail polish from NYX has bold primary colors in matte finish. NYX Brand nail-polish Category Beauty Supplies for Women

• I'm looking for a good matte nail polish. I have one from...1 Answers
  • Is this a matte top coat or is it actual matte nail polis...1 Answers
  • Just need to know if this product make the finish look fo...1 Answers
Julia V.
San Francisco, CA
I like this. As with any matte top coat, it will get easily dented and scratched and look bad after a while. But that’s not this product’s fault, just the nature of the beast. It’s for short term nail color, but you should prob repaint for fresh nails after a week and a half. Not long lasting.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
When it comes to nail polish I am extremely picky! I'm not happy if I don't have the perfect shade that doesn't take more than two coats to have it looking fantastic. To avoid worrying about those issues I go right for NYX nail polish and not just any shade, the Matte Lavender looks beautiful on your finger and toe nails!
Mckenzie B.
I love matte nails, it is a good way to look great in the new year. You take regular nail polish and after that drys coat it with this. I LOVE this product and would recommend it to anyone. The price is okay if you want something else all products like this work the same!
Violet F.
Columbus
I love this nail polish. It's totally awesome. It was my first time using it and I love it so much. I will definitely keep buying it. I bought it at ulta beauty and it was super easy to apply. It was definitely worth the buy and I would recommend this to others.
Thailyanis D.
Milwaukee, WI
i love love love this matte nail polish. The color is beautiful in person. It is extremely easy to apply. I personally love matte nail polish better than the regular nail polish. It is affordable and I most definitely recommend you go and try it out for yourself.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
This color is fun and perfect for those who like more understated nails as well as bold. This is easy to apply and stays on longer than most brands I have used. You don't have to worry about it chipping as long as you let it dry completely!
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
This color is one of my favorites! The blue is gorgeous and it stays on very well. I bought mine online, but I think they sell them anywhere they sell those items such as Ulta. I loved it and I do recommend this.
Chelsea R.
Rock Hill, SC
Let me start off by saying I absolutely love this color. So vibrant and pretty. I purchased this nail polish at target. I would say it is easy to apply. You should use a rubber base coat before using this to help prevent chipping.
Jackie T.
Spring Hill , Fl
I love nail polish , I don't really use them as much but the nyx nails is a good polish an love the shades , this was my first time purchasing nail polish from them but I think they beat out other brands ! I recommend this to others there shades are amazing
Makayla L.
Bolivar, MO
I love this nail polish! The colors are so pretty! The formula is also great. It's stays of for a good amount of time without chipping. I also love the matte! It's one of my favorite polishes I've used.
Emily G.
Palmdale, CA
Is it worth the money? because I've seen it but i don't know if I should purchase it
Joselyn S.
Is this a matte top coat or is it actual matte nail polish? If so, is it really worth it? How much is it? Do you guys recommend other matte nail polish brands?
Sam ..
Lithuania
I heard that NYX is a really great makeup brand, but what about polishes?
Salma A.
How does this nail polish compare to other matte nail polishes such as OPI or China Glaze?
Lauryn W.