BY NYX #4 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Kimberley F.
den haag
This is the easiest, blackest, most fine to work with eyeliner I've ever owned ! This one is perfect for girls like me, who still have some bad eyeliner days, its so easy to work with, and the apllicator is so thin its great for winged liner. Also this one doesnt smudge!
Ashley C.
Montreal, QC
The staying power of this eyeliner 🙌 I have an 28$ Estée Lauder black liquid eyeliner and it doesn't even COME CLOSE to NYX's matte liquid liner. The long pointed brush makes it easy to apply. The liquid applies dark grey but dries into a matte black that REALLY is matte and STAYS matte all day. I was lying down dying with allergies and no amount of eye liquid made the eyeliner smudge ONE BIT. i washed it off with coconut oil 18 hours ago and it's STILL slightly visible on my eyelids. For real, stop spending money at Sephora, this eyeliner does all you need and it's only 11.50$ with tax in montreal. ❤
Rheanna T.
san jose, CA
love this product so much and love liquid liner!!! super affordable and always gotta wear liner everyday!!!NYX Matte Liquid Liner
Libny L.
The best product, excelente pigmentación de una sola pasada, excelente calidad y tiempo de duración.
Taylor N.
This is honestly my go to, ride or die, holy grail, whatever you want to call it, this eyeliner is it. This makes applying my winged liner like a dream! The tip of the brush is so pointed and precise, it makes getting that nice point on your wing so easy. I used to use the non matte version of this, until I got my hands on the matte version and my life was foreva changed. I love this eyeliner. And the fact that I can get it so cheap at Target and it does the same job, if not better, than some of those high end eyeliner pens. I definitely recommend this 100%! You won't regret buying it, I promise you!
Diane L.
Milton, ON
I loooovvvveeeee this product!! It is matte and it is long lasting for its affordable price. For me, the brush is easy to apply since its really fine and soft and you can make a perfect wing eye with no sweat! 😊❤️
Steph p.
This is my Holy Grail eyeliner by far and I have KVD tattoo liner aswell! This eyeliner is super fast drying, completely 100% matte finish, the applicator is so easy to use and gives a perfect sharp wing .
Would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a new liquid liner that doesn't break the bank! 😊
Hannah F.
This eyeliner is incredible! Very matte, absolutely no shine. Skinny brush applicator that makes it very easy to create a wing. The packaging is thin and the staying power is great; it lasts hours! This product is my favorite eyeliner on the market especially for the price.
Taylor H.
Madison, WI
I do love this product. It is black, matte, precise, and stays all day. However I have noticed that if you layer too much in one spot or have watery eyes it can come off in flakes. I love the wings I can get with it though and it will continue to be my go to for now.
Beth D.
NYX Matte Liquid Liner by far one of the BEST liquid liners I have ever used! You can get such a detailed line! Perfect for a winged look or just lining the eye. 100% recommend! Staying power is also pretty good!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.