BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Becka B.
Absolute favorite liquid eyeliner! I use this every single time I do a wing(very often) and no matter how many liners I try, I always come back to this one. It is beyond easy to work with and I have repurchased over and over again
Khadija H.
Des moines, IA
I love this liquid eyeliner. It dries to a matte finish and doesn’t smudge or budge at all. It’s really black and the top on it is perfect to crest very precise and thing lines. It’s my absolute favorite and I keep it in my makeup kit for clients aswell.
TammyJo J.
New Pine Crk, OR
I have very hooded eyes, so I don't typically do winged eyeliner, but when I do, this is the only one that I can use! I have tried many, but nothing stacks up to NYX Matte. I think it's because of 2 things; the brush is so small and helps get a sharp line, and the formula dries down quickly. I highly recommend this for anyone who struggles with winged eyeliner!
Zyla P.
Los osos
 This liner is so amazing it's the best liquid line I've ever tried ever it is so creamy and so awesome and like stays there all day and won't miss much at all.  The only bad thing about this eyeliner is that it dries out over a long span of time so like in a couple months,  it might become harder to apply, but it's amazing!
Bryana W.
Tucson, AZ
I’ve been using this eyeliner since I was in middle school and I still recommend it to this day. I would reach for this one because it was on the cheaper side, but even now years later I still go back for it not only because it is affordable because it works better than any expensive eyeliner I’ve tried to use in the past
Holly B.
This has been my go-to liquid liner for about a year and a half now and I AM OBSESSED. It goes on soooo smoothly and evenly. And the price is very reasonable. I either buy it at Target or Ulta. I have noticed it gets streaky and fades when you put it on if you don't use it in two or three months.
Lauren M.
Joshua Tree, CA
The best drug store liquid eyeliner I have ever used. You can purchase on Amazon, Walmart, Ulta, and Target. It's my everyday go to. The brush is not stiff which makes for a great eye wing and the product actually lasts all day! Definitely a steal for how cheap you can purchase it and one tube usually lasts me a few months.
Elia M.
This liner by NYX is part of my everyday eye makeup routine! I am soo happy with the quality of this liner ! It is soo easy for me to create a cat eye using its wand and it lasts all day long! I highly recommend this for everyone!
Katlyn R.
Tucson, AZ
This is my go to for fierce wings! the product last a long time, pretty much all day without smudging or cracking. I use this about everyday and it's never lost it's pigment or creaminess. It's so easy to apply but not for beginners because the applicator is a bit long. I would buy this again and it has an amazing price!
Xitlale L.
This is my all time fav eyeliner I love this I always buy two of these when I shop at NYC and I have the white one which is amazing as well I love this formula I love the wants the brush it goes on smoothly this use to be cheaper but the prices went up it's almost $10 now but I would pay for it it's worth it it lasts a long time
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.