BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Cheyenne H.
San Ramon, CA
I love this liner! This and my wet n wild MegaLine are my go to eyeliner combo. This liner makes it so easy to create a sharp line at the ends of my wings and I love the Matteness! However, I wish it didn't clump up so much around the applicator after a few months of use because it limits my ability to correctly use the product.
Brittany G.
Pawtucket, RI
I've used so may liquid liners and this one is by far the best I've ever bought and for less than $10 it's literally a steal it goes on beautiful the brush isn't too thick and it stays on for literally 18 hours I'm a bartender so I need something that will not flake or rub off and this is still on in the morning when I wake up!!!!
Kaysie D.
My HG liquid eyeliner! It doesn't smudge, give raccoon eyes, or flakes. It's waterproof and it's very long lasting (was too lazy to remove it one night and woke up the next morning to still fleeked eyeliner lol!) But I highly recommend this to everyone!
Destiny S.
Longview
Absolutely love this liquid eyeliner! Stays on all day long and it’s a beautiful color. This is the only brand of liquid eyeliner I use, it’s my favorite by far! I will continue to buy this product! And would definitely recommend it.
Mal S.
Harrisburg, PA
Replacing my Stila waterproof eyeliner for everyday usage. It's not really waterproof nor smudge-proof so this wouldn't be my go-to for going out at night but it really gets the job done at an affordable price! I'm left-handed so I tend to mess up my wings and it takes me a few tries. This isn't pen style so for some reason it's helped my hand and I'm able to get my wings on the first try! I've probably spent a decent chunk of change on Stila's so please... don't end up like me: use this eyeliner for your everyday daytime look :)
Valerie Renata A.
This is one of the best I like. Very easy to handle. The color is bee pigment and stick. I awesome found don't try to fast like others use to be. The price it's great. I think it does ok comparing the price and quality. I do recommend if you wanna try out something what it's not expensive and works fine. The tip helps a lot too.
Esther H.
Ravenswood, WV
Seriously the easiest to use and best looking (and longest lasting) eyeliner on the market!  Make sure you wait a few seconds to let it dry and set and it will last all day! I love the deep true matte black and would highly recommend this to anyone!  Don't be afraid of a liquid liner - this one won't do you wrong!
Lori H.
Greensboro
I liked this eyeliner very much until I tried Stilla. I found the liner was easier to use plus waterproof. But the price was a little too expensive to continue to use long term. Then in a visit to the drugstore I found the angled Maybelline angled eyeliner and fell in love. I will use NYX if I cannot find the Maybelline
Bethany D.
Anniston
I used this all the time when I was in high school. Whenever I did a sharp wing this is what I went to. It was so easy to apply. The brush was so precise and you could get it really close to the lash line! Definitely recommend this!
Becka B.
Absolute favorite liquid eyeliner! I use this every single time I do a wing(very often) and no matter how many liners I try, I always come back to this one. It is beyond easy to work with and I have repurchased over and over again
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.