BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Miranda A.
i've repurchased this product too many times to count because it does everything it says it does. the product is a very pigmented black that dried completely matte. the brush tip makes it easy to apply, and the only reason i gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is because it tends to break up near my inner corner, but i'm still obsessed with this.
Nguyet L.
Best drugstore eyeliner out there. Better than most of my high-end liners. The brush tip lasts longer without wearing down like the felt tips. Lasts my whole 12.5 hour shift without budging. Just takes a while to dry down completely so I would suggest keeping your eye closed for half a minute before doing your other eye. Highly recommend!
Lacy I.
Florida, FL
NYX is by far one of my favorite brands..they don't test on animals and they are so perfectly priced! I love this liner...it's stays so well even when I use it to underline my top lashes. It's dries fast too which I like. The super fine tip makes the winged look easy and precise. Rich, deep pigment that dries matte but doesn't look grayish. LOVE!
Madison J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like this. I bought it as a replacement for Nyx's discontinued Noir line. It's not the same at all, but it performs well and lasts a reasonable amount of time. I'm not sure that I like the matte finish, but I know that a lot of people do.
Rachel F.
Brandon, FL
I absolutely love this eye liner. The application is super smooth and precise. The applicator is a brush and it is one of the best I have ever used. The eyeliner is long lasting and bold. I would recommend this to everyone. This is seriously one of the best eyeliners I have ever used!
Yolanda B.
Tuskegee , AL
I love this. I have always wanted to do the liner on my lid but have never been able too as crazy as that sounds either it was too hard or didn't dry quick enough. But this .., this works so well for me and I KEEP liner on my eyes now lol
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Having a matte finish has always been my favorite type of eyeliner and since I found this nyx one it's been my favorite since. I love how small and thin the applicator is and how easy it is to use. I would really recommend this eyeliner even over some high end ones this has been my go to.
Janie X.
This was my first liquid eyeliner! The color is very opaque and matte. The liner doesn't transfer or smudge at all, and isn't too difficult to remove. The applicator is very thin, which may be hard to use at first. However, it does allow super precise application. Definitely would recommend.
Nelli C.
Lockeford , CA
I needed a new eyeliner because they no longer sell the NYC. Which was amazing and very affordable. I got this and so far i have been liking it. It lasted a long time and it is very dark black how i like it. I will be repurchasing another one for back up. I highly recommend it. The blush is perfect and you could do small stokes.
Emily S.
This is a wonderful liquid eyeliner. It goes on super black and lasts all day. The thing I love most about it is that it dries matte. The brush tip applicator is super awesome. It is amazing and super inexpensive. I would for sure repurchase.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.