BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Miss R.
New York
I recommend getting this at the nyx store in the queens mall or actually anywhere. I love the brush. Formula is smooth, no too thick to the point where it gets clampy. Its a true black and its long lasting. I love this product and would definitely use it again
Amanda W.
This is such a great liner for the price that you get it for. Nyx products do not disappoint, especially with their price. This liquid eyeliner stays on all night and doesn’t smudge easily. You can find this at Walgreens, target or a NYX store if you have one near you!
Astrid H.
Austin, TX
I’ve noticed that when I wear false eyelashes the liner can rub off under almost immediately underneath but I love how easy the application is. Without false eyelashes I’d say this eyeliner is long lasting.
Alex C.
Arvada, CO
This is the greatest eyeliner ever! It goes on effortlessly and stays all day. It's matte and that's the best part! I've bought this eyeliner already 6-7 times now. It lasts a good while with daily use but like all good things it comes to and end. Then it's time to repurchase! The price point it great on it in being less than $10 so I always reccomend this product everyone!
Caressa H.
Johnston, IA
I’ve always struggled with liquid eyeliner and getting my wings sharp enough, the applicator on this eyeliner makes it super easy! I also like how flexible the applicator tip is, it makes it easy to make a perfect wing in one quick sweep! My only issue with this eyeliner is it can clump up if you go over areas too much.
Victoria P.
I can only use liquid liner because I have oily eyelids and most regular eyeliners don't last. The price is great as well as the staying power of it. This is a holy grail in my book, as I have tried others. I will say that the long brush applicator takes some time to get use too. I normally go for the marker type but this changed my mind. I love this eyeliner that much.
Surojani M.
Jamaica, NY
First off this eyeliner is super affordable , I get mine at ulta when they have sale I pay about $5 for one ! Great value and super easy to use if Ure comfortable with liquid eyeliner . Super pigmented and applies evenly , never had a problem with it drying out I recommend this product I have other expensive eyeliners but I tend to use this one on an everyday basis
Yohanna R.
Reading
I like the this one, is. Very, very nights. Si yo tuviera 5 de esto yo me volviera super loca la verdad, porque a mi me encantan estos productos siempre y cuando sean muy buenos para que no me salen mi hermosa carita que tanto amo. No sé si a ustedes les gusta, pero yo sí lo usaría mil veces.
Delilah S.
This my number one, all time, go to liquid eyeliner. It tops off even the high end ones I've used. Easy to use, its bold and matte. Love how the brush is skinny and comfortable. Glides on like butter lol. Totally recommend and it's cheap!!!
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
I love everything about this liner. It is the perfect price, to top it all off. It glides right onto the eye, it’s smooth, matte, lasts a long time, and is dark black. It’s a really great liquid liner that I use all of the time for my winged liner.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.