BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Mhailene M.
Alpharetta, GA
On a quick pinch, budget, or just going to a walmart or target, this is the best eyeliner to get for drugstore.  It has a great precise brush to use when you need it and has a lot of product when you need to fill in a wing or cat eye look.  I love the intensity of the black and would purchase again just to have in my bag!
Stephanie H.
La Habra
I loved this stuff and repurchased it so many times. I started noticing that it was starting to crack and flake off throughout the day and I would have to try to fix it by applying more. I don’t know if it’s a new formula that’s being used but I am not a fan and stopped rebuying it
Mandi L.
Kansas city, MO
For a go to Liquid Liner to create a sharp sharp cat eye I recommend this. This makes such a good wing and even for beginners. The only down fall is that at first, with so much product, it can be flimsy and messy, but once you work through the product it gets easier and is such a nice Liquid Liner. NYX Matte Liquid Liner
Asia B.
Phila, PA
This eyeliner is my all time favorite eyeliner. The application is small and not messy. The eyeliner dries quickly and it is in fact matte. The sad thing is, it is hard to find it in stores. I’ve only owned it once but I would love to use it again. NYX Matte Liquid Liner
Serena E.
I have been using this eye liner for years and it is still my go-to liner! I want my liner to be matte and this is perfect. I prefer brush tip over felt and this is a brush tip. I get clean lines with this. This liner lasts me all day and I have not been disappointed with this liner at all. I always tell my friends to try this out. Tip: wipe excess liner on the insides of the tube for a thinner brush application.
Karah G.
Murrieta, CA
My favorite liquid liner right now. It's not the greatest, but does the job. If you have crows feet type wrinkles near the corner of your eyes it can be tough to apply it there. Enough practice you can master the use of it. It does crumble after sweating so be mindful of that.
Amber H.
Sewell, NJ
If you need a liner to help with a sharp wing, try this liner!! Easy to apply, and long lasting, this liner gives me everything I want for my wings. The applicator makes it super easy to achieve the shape you’re looking for, and the super black pigment glides smoothly over any textured eyeshadow you are wearing. I love the super matter finish because it stands on its own against any eye look I choose to do.
Rachel B.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is phenomenal for the price. It is highly pigmented, and it doesn't budge but is easy enough to remove at the end of the day.

I recently did a wear test between: Sephora Waterproof Eyeliner, Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen and NYX. And NYX won by a landslide! The pic below is from 8:30pm, I applied them to my hand around 10:30 am, and I washed my hands at least 10 times. NYX is the bottom swatch. Would definitely recommend!
Jessica F.
Owasso
My favorite liquid liner! It stays like a boss, and is almost waterproof. You have to let it really dry before you can enjoy the smudge proof, water resistant capabilities. If I haven’t let it dry long enough before moving to my mascara, I tend to get it on my curling wand.
Elise H.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I’ve been using NYX liquid eye liner for 8 years, maybe more. It’s always been amazing! Way before it got all the hype. It lasts like you wouldn’t believe. And I’ve had very minimal smudging. Maybe if you have bad allergies then the corners might run, but overall.. you could sleep in it and wake up and it’s basically good to go. Obv not the best idea, but sometimes you’ve gotta do what ya gotta do! 👍🏼
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.