BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Ilse G.
Phoenix, AZ
This bad boy here I love!!!!! It’s super affordable and it is the best blackest liquid eyeliner you will find. I always buy 2 or 3 just to have extras , it stays on for hours and the best part it doesn’t crack or peel off. I love the brush it’s just a perfect size.NYX Matte Liquid Liner
Jenna G.
💥This is what I call a 💥 PERFECT 5 !!!
The formula is absolutely fantastic. This is my go-to eye liner. It’s not water proof but I love it. The applicator is easy to use on my textured eye lids, and I highly recommend it as it has a great low price too!!! Beats a lot of more expensive liquid eye liners !!!!
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
This is my holy grail liner. I learned how to wing my liner with this and I can't ever switch to something else. I've tried a lot of liners and I always come right back to this one. The brush is thin and flexible which helps be forgiving and it dries so quickly and matte
Taymar Q.
ROSEMEAD, CA
This is by far one of the best eyeliners I have ever used! First of all, the formula is amazing and everything I want in a liquid eyeliner, which I consider myself an aficionado of. I love that this eyeliner is slick and liquidy but never runny. It glides on smoothly and thickly so I don't really have to go over the line and wing I drew to darken it at all. It stays on ALL DAY! I mean it. I have been wearing this eyeliner all day in the heat this summer and it does not budge. I will say that after a while, the eyeliner does not exactly stay MATTE, but it does dry matte when first applied. I would highly recommend this eyeliner to anyone with oily eyelids and a passion for eyeliner.
Secondly, I love the long, thin brush. It could be a couple bristles thinner, but I am still easily able to get into the inner corner of my eye super thin and then get dramatic by applying more pressure. This eyeliner is fantastic for really playing around with eyeliner shapes and length of wings. I have repurchased this product THREE TIMES now, and I'm never going back to the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner now that I have found this one.
Cynthia O.
Phoenix , AZ
I cannot tell you how much I love this liner. Why don't more people talk about this!?? You can buy it at Ulta and they got great sales for NYX. I use this everyday of my life. It does not fail me and I always buy backups! This liner is blackest blackest. And do not be worried about the matte part, it's not drying like some liners are and then crack. This liner does not crack.
Alex C.
Arvada, CO
This is the greatest eyeliner ever! It goes on effortlessly and stays all day. It's matte and that's the best part! I've bought this eyeliner already 6-7 times now. It lasts a good while with daily use but like all good things it comes to and end. Then it's time to repurchase! The price point it great on it in being less than $10 so I always reccomend this product everyone!
Miss R.
New York
I recommend getting this at the nyx store in the queens mall or actually anywhere. I love the brush. Formula is smooth, no too thick to the point where it gets clampy. Its a true black and its long lasting. I love this product and would definitely use it again
Amanda W.
This is such a great liner for the price that you get it for. Nyx products do not disappoint, especially with their price. This liquid eyeliner stays on all night and doesn’t smudge easily. You can find this at Walgreens, target or a NYX store if you have one near you!
Astrid H.
Austin, TX
I’ve noticed that when I wear false eyelashes the liner can rub off under almost immediately underneath but I love how easy the application is. Without false eyelashes I’d say this eyeliner is long lasting.
Carly C.
Austin, TX
Obsessed with this eyeliner. A friend of mine told me how much she loved it so I tried it out and I won’t choose another eyeliner! It goes on so smooth and is so easy to apply considering it’s a liquid liner, especially for a girl who is terrible at eyeliner. Since it’s NYX it’s such a good price for a very reliable eyeliner that lasts all day. 100% recommend this eyeliner
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.