BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Jennifer S.
W Terre Haute, IN
This stays all day and does not run! I don't have to worry about clotting or rubbing off. I love this liner. It is so easy to use just glide on the lid and go. This has become my favorite brand as it is so easy and I don't worry. It also helps that it is found at my favorite beauty supply store and is a reasonable price!
Taylor P.
Pro's: Budge proof. Will not move once it sets. Clean, crisp lines. True matte black once it dries. Fast drying. Affordable.

Con's: Brush can be hard to use for beginners. Dries quickly, so mistakes can be difficult to remove.

Packaging: Sturdy feeling tube. The whole thing is shiny black with crisp white lettering. Thin flexible brush.

Final thoughts: This is my go to when I want a bold black cat eye. It seriously does not move at all once it sets. If you need a cheap drugstore liquid eyeliner, look no further.
Valencia P.
Los Angeles , CA
Easy to apply. It’s a great liquid eye line for beginners. The applicator is simple to hold and the liner is thin and easy to build up. It’s a matte finish but not water proof. I would buy it again. I love all Nyx products NYX Matte Liquid Liner
Herlinda S.
Madison
Love this drugstore matte eyeliner! Stays on all day after a long 10 hour shift! Super duper precise, first couple strokes are better on the back of your hand which the tip may be a little stiff until you loosen it up. But a great alternative to high end eyeliner brands!
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
The formulation on this eyeliner cannot be beat as far as drugstore eyeliners go. Super, super matte black and it doesn't budge all day! Still getting used to using a brush instead of a felt tip, and to be honest I wish this formulation was in a felt tip because the brush feels a little harder to control and draw, but aside from that, I can't complain. This is a new favorite for me.
Jenn H.
Norfolk, VA
The best drugstore eye liner I have found so far! Minus one star because it dries down a little crackly, however it does last me 8 hours without budging. The applicator tip makes it super easy to use and it is definitely a true matte black. Great product for a great price, will continue to purchase!
Claudia F.
Dalton, GA
Absolutely one of the best matte liquid liners! It’s extremely black, and super easy to apply! I love how thin the applicator brush is. It makes really nice precise lines and that’s exactly what you need when you’re doing a winged line. 0 complaints on this product!! NYX Matte Liquid Liner
Jeanne Y.
Deerfield Bch, FL
By far the best liquid eyeliner I've tried. I've only tried drugstore liners & after trying out this NYX one, I don't even have to think about trying to find a high-end liner. It gives off the most pigmented black color! The wand is so slick & skinny which helps drawing cat eyes a lot easier. The packaging is cute & slender which makes it very travel friendly & not a hassle to carry!
Amanda H.
Charleston, SC
I feel silly for writing a semi-negative review, because everyone else seems to think so highly of this product. However, I would not purchase this eyeliner again. It's very difficult to control and precisely put the eyeliner on. It really ended up more of a mess. I think the pigment is fantastic, but if we could change the applicator and maybe tweak the formula, it would be perfect.
KIMI W.
Clean, crisp, dark black matte wings? Check. It does have a brush applicator, so take your time and practice, if you're new to a brush. The payoff is easy application, dark-as-night black lines that are muy bueno. The brush is super thin, making those wings so sharp they could cut glass. I use this above my Stila liner (which is my fave waterproof liner) for everyday and even high impact face days.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.