BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Becky B.
Such an amazing liner. I've switched between the matte and the regular. I accidentally bought the matte one day and actually ended up loving that just as much. It's probably better for people who have more experience doing a winged liner since the brush is so precise. but worth trying in any case!!
Aimee S.
Poland, OH
This is the best liquid liner I have ever used! I’ve purchased this product 9 times. It’s super black and it dries down matte, which I like. The brush tip makes applying the product super easy. Whenever my friends ask me for an eyeliner recommendation, this product is what I tell them to buy.
Alexa C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is my favorite liner. The only liner I will ever use. I have tried multiple products but nothing compares to this one. It lasts all day and doesn't budge. This will give you the perfect wing. I am also a big fan of it being matte as opposed to glossy. This is the best liquid liner to date.
Nathalie R.
This is the best eyeliner I hav ever used. My eye color is a very dark brown. This product is very affordable and it’s amazing. I always buy this eyeliner and nothing can replace it. I use it for all my looks, the brush is so thin and that makes it easy for my wing to be very sharp and precise. I recommend it to everyone.
Megan C.
Naches, WA
My favorite eyeliner so far! It is truly matte like it says and dries quickly for liquid eyeliner. Smooth yet long lasting and just about waterproof. However, it's more difficult for me to apply than other liquid eyeliners because of the shape and length of the applicator.
Ciara G.
Lake Forest, CA
This eye liner rocks! I will only buy this one now. It is long lasting and it does not smudge. The brush on the tip is perfect. It feels the same as the expensive kind. My eyes are blue and I just put it on my top eye lid. It makes my eyes pop and this is the best cheap eyeliner EVER!
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
I really like this eyeliner, it doesn't streak, it stays in place, and Its really pigmented. I bought mine at my local ulta, they sell them at plenty of drugstores though. The only downside to this eyeliner is the wand, I don't really like how long it is. But that's just personal preference! Other than that NYX did great!
Shelbea C.
Chattanooga, TN
This is one of my favorite black liners that's truly MATTE black. It's definitely not beginner friendly due to the long brush tip but after some practice it really creates a sharp wing. My only complaint is that though it doesn't claim to be water proof, just the slightest moisture around the eyes causes it to bleed.
Roxana M.
I cannot stress how much I love this liquid liner ! After so long trying to find a liner that has a brush with a matte finish ! This is the best so far and also affordable
Best part is that it always has such a clean application
It dries to a nice matte finish!
Emily D.
El Monte, CA
One if the best eyeliners I have ever used! I have really oily eyelids so every eyeliner I have tried, it smears ugh. But this one, by the end of the day, my wing is still super sharp and there is no transfer to the top of my eyelid. No smears! Price is good and product is good. I almost gave up on using eyeliners until I tried this one. If you have oily eyelids, this would be perfect for you.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.