BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ
This is an affordable option if you are looking for a liquid liner. NYX rarely disappoints me and this product is no different. It lasts on my lids all day and the brush is super easy to use. Even if you aren't a pro at creating a wing, this brush is a great first one to use and learn with. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Kimberly C.
South Gate
Awesome eyeliner it has easily become one of my favorites just because it has lasted me a great amount of time and it dsnt dry out too quickly like other eyeliners.the black one is truly black it dsnt opaque once it dries. The price is reasonable the only reason it's not a five star for me is just because of the applicator I think it could be better but other than that it's great!
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
I really like this product. It is only my second purchase from NyX but they really are a decent quality drugstore brand. I use this product almost daily. It stays on all day. The only imporvement I can think of is that I wish the brush was slightly more tapered and precise. That is why this product gets 4 stars instead of 5.
Ashleigh B.
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. I have used hundreds. The tip is amazing , and doesn't rub off the product like other drugstore ones. I do wish that it was waterproof. I wear winged eyeliner everyday, and this is my holy grail. The tip has fallen off of the brush of like 4 of these. This is kind of annoying. Other than that I absolutely love this.
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
I wanted to love this liner because I am all about matte looks especially when it comes to eyeliners- but I find the tip extremely difficult to use especially coming from using the felt marker tips. It's really flimsy and can hold too much product so it's really hard to create wings or precise thickness that matches on both eyes.
Melissa W.
Tampa, FL
I like this liner better than my damn Stila liner. Felt tips never seem to work as well for me as they always seem to bleed. The little brush makes it seem like you're putting on gel liner without the mess of gel liner. It stays all day. The price is also like $6, how can you beat that? This is the only liner that I can achieve the sleek look with.
Alexa P.
This is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. I've heard tons of beauty influencers rave about it online before deciding to try it. I'm not used to this particular wand style when using a liquid liner but it's still easy to apply. The liner dries matte so quickly and lasts all day long without smudging - it even lasted through a cardio workout at the gym!
Tatiana L.
This is by far the best liquid liner I have every came across. Ive tried countless drug store &h high end liners & none worked for me. I love the fine point brush which is easy to make a sharp wing & allows you to make it how tin or thick you want it. Easy to apply & doesnt smudge or come off throughout the day. Love this liner.
Heather W.
Sorrento
Almost 5 stars. The price is fantastic but I would think this deserves to be sold as top of the line. I have used all the other top brands at 3 times the price and most dry out fast. I bought this off recommendation from a friend. The reason it gets four stars is it is more difficult to hold. I like to hold my liner at the base close to my eye for stability, but the handle is far from the liner end, so it takes more practice to hold it correct. However I love the precision and the bottle takes a long time to dry out!
Megan G.
Broadview Hts, OH
I had been using one of Maybelline’s eyeliner markers for a long time because it was very easy to use, but a huge problem I was having was that it had no lasting power. I’d apply it and it would be half off an hour later. My friend started using this one and recommended it to me. It’s definitely a tough one to get used to because it’s kind of flimsy compared to a marker, but this stuff stays on ALL NIGHT. It also becomes easier to work with over time as you learn. Absolutely love it and would definitely recommend.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.