BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Cecile A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this black liquid NYX eyeliner. It glides on perfect and it has a felt thin brush.  The eyeliner takes a few seconds to dry, but it lasts all day. You can reapply as much as you want, and it can paint over any shadow, liner or color. I bought it online on their website.  It's affordable and worth the product. I will buy again!
Paulina A.
Hawthorne, CA
Una completa MARAVILLA. Realmente es matte, el pincel es muy fino por lo que se puede hacer un cat eye perfecto (con mucha práctica jaja), es completamente waterproof y tiene una duración ridícula, hice un swatch en mi mano ayer en la mañana, durante el día me lavé las manos, bañé a mis perros y me duché, y seguía el delineador en mi mano, increíble.
Susan T.
Palo Alto, CA
This is my absolute favorite drugstore eyeliner.  The brush is very fine and gives you great control whether you want a fine line or a more dramatic cat eye.  The best thing about this formula is that it is ultra black and dries down COMPLETELY MATTE.  A lot of liquid liners tend to dry and flake off or they have a shine or sheen to the finish which I do not like.  I recommend this if you want a precise liquid liner that dries down completely matte.
Michelle K.
Oceanside
Again another NYX product someone has recommended, “its better than high end brands” that I was so unimpressed with. It’s not bad at all for the price, I guess. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I would not purchase again, it started to like chip and flake off just minutes after applying. It did go on smoothly though and had a nice brush that was easy to do cat eyes.
Mikayla P.
NY
This is my go-to everyday liner. It is sooooo black and opaque, and I never have to layer/build it up. It has a great price point, and It works better than most liquid liners I've tried in the past (katvond, lancome, toofaced, etc.). It also has a great brush tip that draws sharp and precise lines. HIGHLY reccomend this liner!!
Cassandra N.
Olyphant, PA
Seriously in love with this product!! I used to use felt tip liners, this eyeliner is an actual brush and it's so much easier. With felt tip the tip would dry out and bend and you're winged eyeliner looked a mess. You don't have to worry about that with this product. I sure there's others that are better but for this being the first one I tried and absolutely loving it I probably won't switch to something else.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
The best liquid liner out there i been using since i was 15. I love how black it its how how it creates very fine line easy to control and how flawless it looks after it dries . i can only use liquid as eyeliners and by far the best affordable and HIGHLY recommend to all the liquid liner ladies out there
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
I really like this product. It is only my second purchase from NyX but they really are a decent quality drugstore brand. I use this product almost daily. It stays on all day. The only imporvement I can think of is that I wish the brush was slightly more tapered and precise. That is why this product gets 4 stars instead of 5.
Kimberly C.
South Gate
Awesome eyeliner it has easily become one of my favorites just because it has lasted me a great amount of time and it dsnt dry out too quickly like other eyeliners.the black one is truly black it dsnt opaque once it dries. The price is reasonable the only reason it's not a five star for me is just because of the applicator I think it could be better but other than that it's great!
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ
This is an affordable option if you are looking for a liquid liner. NYX rarely disappoints me and this product is no different. It lasts on my lids all day and the brush is super easy to use. Even if you aren't a pro at creating a wing, this brush is a great first one to use and learn with. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.