BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
nathalie u.
Santa Cruz , CA
I use this as my everyday eyeliner, started using it probably 3 years ago. I've bought a few high end liners here and there to see if there's something even better but nope. This eyeliner goes on smoothly and it's easy to remove in case you mess up, I love how it's matte- I don't like shiny eyeliner- and love how the brush is thin so you can start thin and add more if you want to make it your desired thickness. Only thing that's a con is after a few hours it starts to fade a little sometimes if I can I'll just retouch.
Lea J.
Kerhonkson, NY
The eyeliner gives you nice matte finish to your makeup look. I personally prefer to use matte eyeliner because it looks more clean. It looks good with any makeup look you’re going for. The white matte liner does tend to crack which is more noticeable to see with other colors. Overall the product is very good for its price point and it’s easy to use which makes it even better
J-Baby D.
This eyeliner is truly my holy grail eyeliner. It never fails me and it never disappoints me. I personally feel like the price point is excellent especially with the results you get from it. My eyes tend to run whenever I put eyeliner on and this is the only product that has not been swept off or swept away from my tears. It also seems like with this particular product my eye does not run as much either. I always recommend that you have this on you and be prepared to be shook and fall in love with this product
Arielle M.
Yonkers, NY
This liner was recommended to me by one of the girls that works at Sephora. I love it. It goes on so smoothly and makes the perfect line for the wing look. The only issue I have with it is sometimes it rubs off like in the corner of my eye and I have to reapply to that area one time throughout the day. I figured that was because my eyes tend to get watery, however this liner is supposed to be waterproof. Overall I would recommend!!
Anastasia K.
This eyeliner has been my surprise of the year. I use Kat Von D's tattoo liner religiously, and that one is still my HG product, but this is an amazing budget liner. When I do thicker liner especially, this one works great. It does not leak or smudge even though I have pretty oily eyelids and I have hooded monolids as well. It is a very true black, and just goes on so smooth which is great. No irritation to the eyes either. I would go and say this is the best budget liquid liner I have ever tried.
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
This is my new HG eye liner! I've been on the hunt for a good, affordable, pigmented, lasting liquid eye liner. This is all those things! I love that it's a brush tip. It's very fine, and it's easy to create a sharp wing if wanted. I love how pigmented and jet black it is too. I've tried even high end liners that don't compare. This one dries down very matte too and looks beautiful. It lasts all day for me. I never have to set it or worry about it smudging or fading. It's really that good! I'll continue to buy this over and over again.
Lydia C.
I've been using this product for the past year. Previously I'd been using the Kat Von D tattoo liner which is double the price. I can't give this product more praise. For such an affordable price, it really does the job. I was originally a little skeptical about the very thin brush but I find the flexibility of it to be very helpful. It lasts all day long. It's only setbacks I can think of is sometimes the opacity is lacking a bit. Nothing another layer can't fix, though. And the packaging can be a bit messy. Other than that, this is one of my favorite products and I highly recommend.
Anyssa J.
This is the best eyeliner I have ever used! The matte look is actually matte and the brush makes it so easy to wing! I personally love this eyeliner because it's not only great in quality but in price, too! It is completely affordable and totally worth the buy. I recommend this eyeliner to everyone i know! (sorry for the low quality pics)
Shannon M.
Northampton, PA
I love love my Maybelline liquid liner, but this is a great addition to my collection! I love that it is matte and it stays matte! I find that it is easy to use and it stays put for the most part. I use it not as much but when I want a matte finish, this is my go too! So glad that I found this at Harmon since a trip to Ulta means spending more than I have too. It is reasonable to spend $5-$10 to spend on this product. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a matte finish and that doesn't like felt tip liners.
Tess H.
Owatonna, MN
I have hooded eyes and oily lids. I typically wing my liner every day. I have tried tons of different liquids/felt tips/brush tips. I used this one for a while and it looked great for most of the day. BUT by the end of the day, it cracked off. It would actually flake off in chunks so the end of my wing or middle of my wing would just be missing. I would rather have it smudge than flake because it looks really dumb! I did love the matte finish of this product but it just wasn't long wearing for me!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.