BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Cassy T.
Pewaukee, WI
Love this product! After several other brands ranging from very high in price thinking they were better, so not true. More expensive doesn't mean better. This product is easy to apply, goes on thick or thin. Doesn't flake, stays on all. Does not smear! Has everything I'm looking for in an eyeliner.I love love love this eyeliner. I will caution that if you are not a pro at using liquid liner this may not be the liner for you. It's super easy to apply, but also easy to mess up a winged liner look since the product glides very smoothly. The liner glides on wet but dries matte in just a few seconds. I have switched from Maybelline's gel eyeliner to NYX liquid matte eyeliner and I'm not looking back!
Stacie P.
Acworth, GA
Absolutely obsessed. I read reviews on this product before buying and they were spot-on! I'm a newbie to eye liner and this one is particularly easy to apply. The tip is super fine and makes drawing wings super easy. I have worn this for up to 2 days, only having to do minor touch ups. It does tend to chunk and peel off if you layer too much, but an easy fix. The price is great for the quality and it's definitely matte, which I love. I will continue to use this product in the future.
Courtlyn W.
Monroe, LA
Before trying this eyeliner I used to only use the "Stila stay all day liquid eyeliner" with the felt tip pen. The idea of using a brush tip eyeliner completely freaked me out. However after losing my new stila eyeliner I couldn't bring myself to buy another $25 eyeliner and was looking for a cheaper alternative. I COMPLETELY fell in love with this eyeliner!! I have extremely watery eyes and this eyeliner didn't move, not even during application whenever my eyes were watering. It's fairly easy to apply but may take just a little practice for beginners. 10/10! A must have in any makeup collection!
rebekkka g.
This is now my go to liner ever since NYC stopped making theirs. Everytime I want to do a wing liner this is what I use. The only thing I would say is I wish this was a little more thick. The packaging is sleek and simple. I would recommend this liner to everyone who wants to do a wing. I will insert a picture of my liner using this product.
Deanna F.
Brandon, FL
This is my ride or die favorite!!! I have a problem with the bulky felt tip liners either creating to thick of a line or dragging my skin as I try to apply. This fine brush nyx uses for application is a dream come true!! I can build a thicker line to be more dramatic, or keep it nice and natural with just a little to make my eyes pop. The formula is also perfect, I don't feel like it cracks through my day or smudges easily.
Natasha G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This product is not for beginners. It takes a few tries to get used to the brush tip because it's very flexible - this gives a lot of control if you get the hang of it but also can make a huge mess. I agree with most people that this is super matte, and super black - and it does NOT budge. Can be good if that's what you want, but if you're just learning it can makes a big mess.
Angela G.
This eyeliner is spectacular !! It is of long duration, it lasts me intact all night, I bought it black color and its pigmentation is amazing, it is mate. I really love it, I recommend it and I would buy it again. Here I share a photo of a make-up you make and use the eyeliner
eirini t.
Ok so I've been makeup artist for almost 20 years . I have all different high end eye liners and I must say pretty much all of the liners NYX makes gives the much more expensive high end brands a run for their money . This product is pigmented and goes on easy and smooth . My only gripe is that you need to reapply esp if you're oily or use a thicker eye cream. But for the money it's awesome . I highly recommend it!!
shelley s.
This is my Holy Grail liquid eyeliner!  It's super black, matte, and lasts all day even if you have watery eyes, no fading or flaking.  The brush is easy to work with allows for thin or thick lines.  It doesn't get goopy like pen liners can get and the brush never frays.  Ulta has NYX on sale all the time, so two liners for $5 is a heck yes from me.  Removal is easy, I use coconut oil or olive oil to take off my eye makeup and never have a problem.  Highly recommended if you like liquid liners with a brush applicator.
Patricia P.
san pablo
This was my first eyeliner ever. I’ve purchased this eyeliner 20+ times and have worn it everyday since my sophomore year of high school. It’s easy to apply and stays on well throughout the day I have tried out many other eyeliners such as Kat Von D Tattoo Liner and Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen and I have to say that I still prefer NYX Matte Liquid Liner.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.