BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Itss J.
Reading, PA
This is actually the first liquid eyeliner that I purchased. I have purchased other brands, but I always go back to NYX. For one, I love this eyeliner because it has the perfect applicator. I prefer the actual "brush" as oppose to the "felt" tip brush. I can get a sexier eye using the brush... I love it :)
I would def recommend this eyeliner. I have laughed hard enough to have tears form, but this eyeliner pushed through. Something else I've noticed, is it doesn't "crack". I've used other brands that will kind of crack, or flake throughout the day. Nyx doesnt!
This is an amazing eyeliner, especially for the price! Amazing value!
Kiley M.
Madawaska
Purchased at: ULTA
You can make such a sharp line with this eyeliner, it's honestly the best! The actual liquid is so pigmented, and for the price it's amazing! Definitely recommend.
Mallorie M.
Belle, WV
One of my absolute favorites. Super easy to use and a go to for me every morning. I go back and forth between the matte and vinyl because I just love both so much!
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
I have hooded lids that are quite greasy so I’m very picky when it comes to eyeliner. It has to be liquid or gel, transfer and smudge proof and has to be vibrant! I like the wand on this, it is very easy to use and skinny enough to do a thin line or make the line as thick as you need. It’s very dark black and vibrant and dries down somewhat matte, not patent/shiny like some. It does stay put pretty well on me but I have noticed it slightly transfers and smudges a bit after a few hours. It’s not too bad so I can deal especially considering the price but there are better options. It is the best drugstore one I’ve used though!
Julia R.
Harrison, TN
My favorite personal eyeliner to use on myself! When I was first learning to do a winged liner this was my go to! The thin, precise brush makes application easy.
Evelin O.
I never thought I would enjoy using liquid eyeliner until I discovered this. It is very easy to use and the pigment is very opaque, it will not transfer or budget if you rub on it.
ericka g.
Best eyeliner i have ever used!!!!!!  I am a sucker when it comes to a sharp cat eye and will never, and I mean never leave the house without making sure that the tail is sharp enough to stab someone when i blink and this does the job perfectly.  I will say, it takes a while to get used to, but all liquid eyeliners do that.  The black is extremely dark and for the price you can never go wrong with it. I've been using this eyeliner since my freshman year of high school and i have been complimented every day on how bomb my eyeliner is on the daily!  I highly recommend anyone use this product if you want to slay the streets!
Megan M.
Westland, MI
By far my most loved eyeliner! I got this liner on a whim because I wanted a more matte look. Got it and instantly feel in love! This is all I use now and it’s a great price! It’s super easy to apply and dries a true matte black! I had stopped warring winged liner for a while because I wasn’t finding a good liner so I just gave up! This liner has re-inspired me to wear a wing again and it’s amazing and can’t say enough good things about it! NYX Matte Liquid Liner
Kamryn C.
Yorktown, VA
This is my GO TO product! I have never been more impressed with an eyeliner (even from more expensive brands). I’ve turned so many people on to this product. Even my friends that don’t have experience with liquid eyeliner find this to be easy to use! It isn’t very forgiving though, which is good and bad, once it’s on, it’s ON. So if you don’t have a steady hand this might not be the best- but if you do, it goes on smooth and easy and lasts all day long!!! The matte finish is arguably my favorite about this product, it pops really well on your eye and completes any kind of look.
Janae K.
Roy, UT
I think this liner is great! It dries down matte and quickly too. The applicator isn’t my favorite but that’s not a deal breaker for me. I think it’s a great eye liner.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.