BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Alycia S.
San Antonio, TX
I love the ease of the application of this eyeliner! It glides on and has a pointed brush to create that perfect sharp liner. It wasn’t as matte as I wanted though.
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
Love this eyeliner very matter doesnt crazy or etc. I love using this because it has a fine point on it ! And it's great for getting that extra sharp liner wear !
Nathifa L.
Penndel, PA
This is my go to eyeliner it dosent dry out fast if you havent used it for a while if ypure on a budget and dont want to break the bank on an expensive eyeliner this is a must buy
Katelyn V.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite drug store eyeliner. It is so easy to use I always get the perfect wing with this product because the brush is not bulky or difficult to work with. It also lasts all day.
Erica R.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite eyeliner! This is the only product I use to create my sharp wings, it’s affordable and super black. I also love that it’s matte and it dries quickly.
Mahsa M.
Hollywood, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
My go to eyeliner!! I love it because it’s the only eyeliner that stays on me the whole day. I always get asked what eyeliner I use and recommend it to everyone.
Nicole T.
I have tried a lot of liquid liners and I have to say it’s one of my favorite ones cause it doesn’t smudge and it last all day. I use it every other weekend and I love this product
Alyssa N.
wilmington
Beyond 5 Stars!!! My go to eyeliner have literally tried everything when it comes to a all day stay eyeliner.. NYX is easy application, lasts all day, and withstands all weather .
Maria L.
San Mateo, CA
Its nice and the color is very pigmented the only down fall is that when you want to go over some parts it starts cracking. I think its common with liquid liners
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
This is a great Liquid liner. I am usually on the fence with most liquid liners because it all really depends on the brush/felt tip/ applicator... if you will have a successful wing or not. This one is super thin so it gives you that perfect cut crease without too much hassle. I always prefer liquid eye liner over a regular pencil because it makes everything just sleeker and neater if that makes any sense. It doesn't smudge. It stays put which is great for the humid summer days even though we are entering fall weather now. It is better than some drugstore liquid liners.  My favorite part is how thin and precise the brush tip is. If you are a beginner even a Vet at this...this should be your go to. You can even throw this in your bag for touch ups even though you wont need it. Unless you are one of those people that loves to touch their eyes and if that's the case... that is no good. Don't rub or touch your eyes ladies unless you are removing makeup.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.