BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Noelia F.
Brownsville
In love with this matte liquid eyeliner . It's one of the best out there. Easy to work with and has a great applicator. I go by these really fast ! Because it's so good .
lauren c.
Hayward, CA
Stays on for a LONG time. I suck at eyeliner but this is actually really good for beginners. It's a really thin brush so it's easy to control the thickness of my eyeliner
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
Great eyeliner for drug store. You can do a perfect cat eye. It's not to runny and it's a true black. It doesn't crack or flake at all. For the price this is totally worth every penny.
Kaylin M.
Oceanside
I like the finish of this eyeliner, I just wish The applicator was more pointed. Usually when I use this, I have to wipe the excess off the sides to make it more pointed
Blake B.
Silver Spring, MD
This is cheap and works great. My only problem is sometimes it takes too long to dry and will bleed up on my lid. But in the grand scheme of things idc bc it’s cheap haha!
Laura V.
Kewanee, IL
This is my absolute favorite right now. I use this when I am going out for an evening. It glides on easily and precisely. Dries quickly and lasts! I have never had this flake off
Khristina S.
Mason
The color is pretty good. It can stay on you for a while and is great. the applicator at first was a little harder to get use to just because it was covered in the product like drenched in it.
arianna g.
Garland, TX
Truly the best eyeliner if you are on a budget stays all day long and is very opaque. Only thing is to be careful on applying it because it is kind of hard to get off.
Zeleste A.
This got recommended to me in a makeup group. I absolute love it! Last and is super easy to apply and make a wing, something I had struggled with with other eyeliners.
Zully P.
Bronx, NY
My favorite liquid liner. Love that it’s Matte. I hate shiny ones. Goes on smoothly. I naturally have shaky hands but I still do an amazing job putting it on straight.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.