BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Aurelia M.
San Jose, CA
As always NYX didn’t disappoint! This eyeliner is amazing! It’s waterproof and lasts all day long. The liner brush is thin witch makes application very easy. NYX Matte Liquid Liner
Baige S.
I love the brush tip applicator, i find them easier to work with. The formula is okay, on me it does smudge a little if i accidentally touch my eye throughout the day. It does dry down matte.
Bahja B.
Knoxville , TN
Let me tell yal!!! Great price!! Shows up so well!! I love a matte eyeliner! Also when you wipe it off. It doesn’t smear all over the face. So you don’t have eyeliner all over. Great formula!
Breanna E.
Jonesboro, AR
This is a great affordable liquid eye liner! It is very long lasting and gives a great matte line for your eyes. The applicator is easy to use for your top lid but not so much for the bottom.
Maria R.
love the nyx liquid liners! they are fully matte and long lasting! easy to apply! i have bought this product 3 time already and i haven’t found something else i like! i will definitely buy again! and they are affordable!
Katie F.
San diego , CA
This is the best drugstore liquid eyeliner I have used. It is very pigmented and stays put. I wish the brush was a little thicker for an easier application but other then that it’s amazing!
Brittany W.
After NYC stopped being sold I needed a new liner. It’s matte, long lasting, doesn’t dry shiny and doesn’t crack. I’ve repurchased about 10 times and it’s very easy to use. Will buy again.
Jovanna J.
Cranston, RI
I love this eyeliner is great that it glydes right on and it makes it so easy to create a easy eyeline and also to create a wing it's great if your not a pro this eyeliner makes it easier.
Danielle P.
Roslyn heights
Purchased at: CVS
This eyeliner has made me do great liners, before I was never able to do eyeliner properly until I decided to buy this and it was the best decision I’ve ever made. It’s a nice matte black and the application is amazing
Rachel D.
New Lenox, IL
Love this for precise, sharp wings. Definitely the best bargain buy liquid liner out here. Only negative is it is matte, so if you like shiny eyeliners than this one might not be the best
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.