BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Alexis L.
Pomona, CA
I Looooooove this eyeliner so much.! I love how this eyeliner is so precise with the brush and I love how this eyeliner is so smooth and it doesn’t crack.! This products is so affordable able I would really purchase this again.!
Geneva J.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve been wearing eyeliner since I started wearing makeup and this is my all-time favorite. The brush allows a super precise application and once the liner dries, it’s totally smudgeproof! I wish they offered colorful liners with this formula.
Mackenzie D.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
One of my favorite liquid liners. I love a matte black finish on a winged liner. Packaging is normal but nice. It’s long lasting and doesn’t smear all around or onto your eyelids. I’d recommend this
tee a.
Austin, TX
I love this product. The applicator is great and applies well. It really does dry down matte and doesn’t crack. This was my first time using it. I look forward to using it again. I recommend it and the price is super economical.
Whitney R.
I absolutely love this eyeliner. I used another liquid liner for years and I know reach for this one more. I will buy again and totally affordable if on a budget. NYX Matte Liquid Liner
Amber R.
Warfield
I LOVE this eyeliner! It was very difficult to find something that was not a felt- tip and applied great. This eyeliner rose beyond my expectations. When I apply my eyeliner, it does not come off. I will definitely buy again!!!
Cynthia A.
McDonough, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this eyeliner a few weeks ago and I love. It applies smoothly and lasts till I take it off. I feel that it is better quality than higher priced eyeliner. This will be a staple product for me.
Sheri D.
Waretown, NJ
This is my favorite liquid matte on the market! I'd happily purchase this again and again over other, more expensive brand names! Great control, great pigment, lasts all day (even without spray)
Theresa S.
Ocean Springs, MS
This is my ride or die liquid liner I love that it is matte and there's a ton of product I also love the applicator it makes doing my wing liner easy but also cleans up nice when I make a mistake
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this liner! It is definitely my go to! If you don’t care about waterproof but a nice matte finish this is the eyeliner for you. If you have watery eyes the inner corners might be an issue, but other than that.. love it!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.