BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
I absolutely love this line for getting super close to my lash line. It dries down super matte and makes it easy to get a thin even line. It is one of the top drugstore liquid liner. I have repurchased many times
Angeline G.
It’s an amazing product and it glides on easily . It’ll create the perfect wing. I purchased it at my local target and the price was great as well as the packaging. I would consider to purchase it again and recommend it to other people who are interested in trying out any liquid liner.
Mikayla D.
Stoughton, WI
I used to use the revlon color stay liquid liner until I found this. Haven't stopped using it since. Perfect applicator and it makes it easily for both beginners and those more experienced with winged eyeliner.
Maria G.
Skokie, IL
My absolute favorite liner I always go back to it it’s an easy application it works amazing. I use any day I use a wing look I have to buy more then on because I use it so much I run out so fast. Best eyeliner!
•Tayler P.
Bedford Hts, OH
It's a really pigmented and smooth liquid liner, it foes dry down very matte and it's super budge proof. The only issue I have is that the wand is a little tricky to control but that could just be a user error.
Heather K.
Rocky River, OH
This is a good eyeliner! It stays well and goes on smoothly. However for me the brush is harder to work with than the pen kind of eyeliner. I do really like this one, but I’m much happier with the liquid pens.
Amanda F.
Bentonville
Love this product! Eyeliners seem so similar however this one I feel is truly different! I love the way it goes on and it stays on for a very long time! I highly recommend it! NYX Matte Liquid Liner
Liz R.
Las Vegas , nv
Absolutely love it. The finish and how easy it is to apply. Couldn't live without this product. I just love it. It's so cheap and the quality of the product doesn't refuting. Recommend it. It's super amazing!
Chanel A.
Chino Hills
I love this liquid liner. I’ve been looking for a matte finish and when this released? I bought it right away! This is my go to eyeliner to be exact. It’s easy to use and apply and I definitely recommend this!
Shannon W.
Catlettsburg, KY
This is my everyday go to eyeliner the finish is so matte and beautiful it goes on easy and stays on really well for a flawless look it makes my blue eyes pop. I’d definitely recommend this product to everyone
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.