BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Sami B.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
My holy grail of all the eyeliners I’ve ever used and purchased. This eyeliner has been apart of all my recent looks and it helps me carve out my designs easily. The price point is great and it’s very easy to use.
Anakaren R.
Vista, CA
The best eyeliner ever. I’ve tried so many liners and this one is by far the most long wearing and doesn’t dry out too fast. You can buy it anywhere they sell drugstore products so it’s super cheap and just amazing
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
Overall this is a really nice liquid liner. It applies smoothly, dried down quickly and lasted all day. I took off one star because the applicator was more difficult to control for me but that's more personal preference than a flaw with the product.
Isabel C.
I live for this eyeliner. It’s super matte and doesn’t chip throughout the day. It’s about 6-7 bucks. Super affordable. The application is great and easy for a winged eyeliner. I would recommend this product especially if you love a dramatic cat eye.
Tylin m.
Inglewood, CA
This eyeliner is honestly amazing. When it says water resistant, they truly mean it. It doesn’t smudge, move or anything. It truly lasts all day and it dries super quickly which is awesome when you are in a rush.
Ashley O.
Schaumburg, IL
i have used high and end low end drug store liquid liners but this one is in my top 5. its amazing. it doesn't smudge. I swear i have the most difficult eyes ever because liners and mascara always smudge on my eyes. but i saw a youtube use this and decided to try it out and even if i try new liquid liners i always end up going back to this.
Catherine L.
This liner is amazing. I love how it is the most matte liner I’ve ever used. It does dry quickly, so it is a little difficult to get it even but it is still great for making a sharp wing. Plus, it is so affordable.
Antanecia L.
Shreveport , LA
My favorite liquid matter liner it is definitely easier to control than felt tip liners and the Black is more saturated than felt tip liners I wish it didn’t take so long to dry it transfers so easily
Heather E.
Can’t really tell much of a difference with this matte eyeliner as far as “matte” goes but still a great product. The applicator is so small if you want a skinny line it’s not hard to do. Product doesn’t run or smudge either. It’s actually a little hard to get off without scrubbing with soap or makeup remover.
Lucia I.
Perris, CA
Best drugstore eyeliner. Really pigmented and matte black. It’s amazing, my favorite eyeliner to use and do wing liner. I have bought multiple times, it’s my go to. The brush is nice and small. I recommend this eyeliner.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.