BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Rini M.
Cedar Park, TX
This is my favorite eyeliner to use. It gives you that clean super dark black look that looks great especially with a good wing. However the brush wouldn’t work well with people who are beginners at applying eyeliner.
Rebecca S.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Probably my favorite liquid liner that’s not a felt tip I have purchased this product multiple times and plan on continuing to. Please try this out if you want a good yet affordable liquid liner you will not be sorry !!!
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
This product is amazing it’s super black & matte I will continue to repurchase this over and over ! I love the applicator I can create such a sharp wing and this is super affordable I have like 3 back ups in my drawer!!
Courtney B.
Paulina, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s usually always the cheap liners that work the best. I’ve used Mac and kat von d. None stand up to this one. It’s dark. It flows. The applicator is the perfect shape. Definitely get this if you love liquid liner. It’s great. And like $5! Steal!
Julia R.
Topeka, KS
I LOVE this eyeliner. Great precision, super black, and is actually matte. Almost always get a perfect wing with this. I’ve tried so many high end eyeliners, and this one beats them all. I DEFINITELY recommend this.
Grace E.
Brooklyn, NY
Glides on like a dream, literally so easy to use. I use this every time I’m recording a video for YouTube. (btw subscribe to my channel: Fay Musss) Doesn’t run out or crack/crumble on you. Stays matte & glossy the whole day, would definitely recommend.
Sandy G.
If you’re looking for drugstore brand liner to save of the $$$ this is the one to get. I LOVE it. Maybe more than my professional brand liners. It’s smooth and easy to spot. Just make sure you let it dry so it doesn’t get in the creases of your eyelids.
Lucy M.
Fresno, CA
Hands down the best liquid matte liner I’ve ever used to date. Nyx is such an awesome bend with great quality products. The thin brush tip makes applying eyeliner so simple. Creating a wing has never been so easy.
Anakaren R.
Vista, CA
The best eyeliner ever. I’ve tried so many liners and this one is by far the most long wearing and doesn’t dry out too fast. You can buy it anywhere they sell drugstore products so it’s super cheap and just amazing
Dalia S.
Longmont, CO
This eyeliner is my GO TO! Literally there’s no other holy grail liner than this one!! I love it so much the brush tip is precise & just perfect!!! This is a MUST HAVE for everyone! NYX Matte Liquid Liner
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.